Pirates Of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest?

• Total voters
jtg3885 said:
Actually, it was just a joke about how no matter what, SOME racial group finds a way to ***** about almost any movie/television show/play/book/comic/etc. that's produced.

You say tomatoes, I say potatoes.

Pirates Of the Caribbean Rumors *Spoilers*

Well, the other day I was listening to the radio, and this is what I heard.....

"Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is done and over with, and their talking about a fourth! Johnny Depp said he would do it, and they are starting the script. This summer 3 is coming out, and next summer 4 should! But, they are also thinking of a 5th! That should come out the summer after 4."

I am suprised. I like pirates and all, but that movie has been over done a little. Thoughts, anyone?

Re: Pirates Of the Caribbean Rumors *Spoilers*

"Pirates of the Caribbean 3 is done and over with, and their talking about a fourth! Johnny Depp said he would do it, and they are starting the script. This summer 3 is coming out, and next summer 4 should! But, they are also thinking of a 5th! That should come out the summer after 4."

I am suprised. I like pirates and all, but that movie has been over done a little. Thoughts, anyone?

Please try and spell things correctly (i.e. "spoilers" instead of "spoilerz"). Spelling things wrong like that makes the search function useless.

You don't know what you are talking about. Pirates will never be overdone.

I'm talking about the movies. Not Pirates in general.

As much as I love the Pirates movies, five is WAY too many. I could *maybe* see a four if the plot is good (Same reason why I'm giving Indy 4 a sporting chance) but 5 is milking the franchise.

Latest posts

Back