Pirates Of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest?

• Total voters
Re: Pirates Of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

This is funny cause I watched the first one last night. This looks incredible. I am so there.

Keep your expectations low ppl! Then you can't be disappointed! :wink: :D

Iceshadow said:
HELL YEAH!!! :lol:
This movie is going to kick ***!!!
Tell 'em Iceshadow!

Iceshadow is my bud. NO ONE MESSES WITH ICESHADOW!

You know what I love about the idea of this sequel?

It's finally a huge, blockbuster-calibur franchise that's not based on a book or any other kind of adaption that would show us what to expect out of the movie.

It's finally something full of surprise...and it's good.

Yeah, just watched it. Looks like a fun, old fashioned, popcorn munching good time. I enjoyed the first movie as well so I think I should get a kick out of this one. Too bad Richards isn't going to be in it though.

i thought i was your bud, icemaster...

also, i'm not sure i like pirate ctuthlu

but yeah, jack sparrow rules.

Pardon the mythbusting, but I don't see why the PG-13 rating that Pirates received is such a big deal.

The Walt Disney Company created Touchstone Pictures as a response to the PG ratings the company received for films like Tron and The Black Hole. Under the Touchstone name, Disney has been producing non-kiddie fare for decades now.

The only journalists who think that Pirates' rating is such a big deal are writing under the misguided notion that Disney is some kind of uptight squeaky clean company breaking its sacrosanct tradition or trying to project some kind of misleading image of contemporary Disney management being bold risktakers.

iceman said:
i thought i was your bud, icemaster...

also, i'm not sure i like pirate ctuthlu

but yeah, jack sparrow rules.
Your my bud, too!

NO ONE MESSES WITH ICEMAN EITHER!!!

And hell yeah Jack Sparrow rules. It was hilarious for him trying to blow out that fire! :lol:

As long as the characters are the same, I expect this one to be a great sequel! I'm looking forward to it and I'd like to see more of these Hammerhead people... Did you see those creepy guys?

This is really all about captain Jack Sparrow.

More screen time for Depp, less for Bloom and Kneightley and we're cooking with gas.

It may or may not be a good idea to do that... Although, I'll be equally enteratined if not more with more Sparrow. Depp stole the show in the last film, it would be silly of him not to do the same in this and the following film.

Latest posts

Back