Possible BKV X-Men stuff

roguefan said:
I would like some X-Man to have a relation to Mystique. Do we know that Rogue doesn't have any relation?

Rogue had parents. They talked to Xavier at the end of RoTK. But yeah, Mystique needs to have some kind of connection with Nightcrawler. Wait! Okay, remember how Nightcrawler complained at the end of TMDG that they were running out of females in the house to Colossus? Well, maybe he gets a thing for Mystique and vice-versa. She could turn into Kierra Knightly for him.

Hawkeye101 said:
But yeah, Mystique needs to have some kind of connection with Nightcrawler.

Noooo! WHY?!?! Why would somebody say that?

icemastertron said:
As do I. I founf Blob to be a very entertaining character for the Brotherhood, in terms of how he acts. And Toad is a very cool Brotherhood member.

True.

*hold up sign reading: "VOTE FOR BLOB & TOAD IN '05!!"*

roguefan said:
I'd like to see Nightcrawler and Mystique be related. Not everyone with blur skin/fur is related - since when has Beast been related to Nightcrawler?

Since he ****ed Mystique and got her knocked up with lil' Kurt.

Caduceus said:
Thats because Beast wasn't blue all the time.

But as I'm sure Hawkeye will inevitably point out to you, he probably had the genetics for it and passed it on to Kurt in a single generation. ;)

Hawkeye101 said:
Rogue had parents. They talked to Xavier at the end of RoTK. But yeah, Mystique needs to have some kind of connection with Nightcrawler. Wait! Okay, remember how Nightcrawler complained at the end of TMDG that they were running out of females in the house to Colossus? Well, maybe he gets a thing for Mystique and vice-versa. She could turn into Kierra Knightly for him.

I'd like that better than her being his mother. It might actually be funny.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Seconded. But I think he meant a fresh connection which isn't needed but point is there's no need for them to be related.

Thats how I took it.

icemastertron said:
As do I. I founf Blob to be a very entertaining character for the Brotherhood, in terms of how he acts. And Toad is a very cool Brotherhood member.

Toad especially. I really would like to see him again. He gets picked on in the UU, but this time has something to say back. He's got more edge than a kitchen knife this time around and I want to see more of him. That would be great!

Latest posts

Back