Possible BKV X-Men stuff

DIrishB said:
:lol:

That wouldn't surprise me however. Like I said, Ultimate Xavier is like 616 Emma's slut-***.

Well, what I meant by what ever else, was referring to what we might learn about Ultimate Thor and other brothrhood members.

Hawkeye101 said:
Well, what I meant by what ever else, was referring to what we might learn about Ultimate Thor and other brothrhood members.

I don't know how much we'll learn about Thor in the UXM title (as his backstory should be told in Ultimates), but I would definitly like to see more Brotherhood. They've been obviously lacking from the title now since RoTK, but I know we'll see some more this arc (besides Forge and Mystique).

DIrishB said:
I don't know how much we'll learn about Thor in the UXM title (as his backstory should be told in Ultimates), but I would definitly like to see more Brotherhood. They've been obviously lacking from the title now since RoTK, but I know we'll see some more this arc (besides Forge and Mystique).

Yeah, I'm hoping for some Pyro, Destiny, Avalanche, maybe even some new characters.

Hawkeye101 said:
Mystique=Nightcrawler's mom?

Vaughan has officially stated that they won't be related, because the idea of people being related based entirely off of them being Blue, is just idiotic.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Vaughan has officially stated that they won't be related, because the idea of people being related based entirely off of them being Blue, is just idiotic.
Right, that's what he said. But if he doesn't state before his run is over, than anyother writer can do it if s/he chooses to.

Dr.Strangefate said:
And I agree with him. And I argued with another site over this and they don't get it at all they're so into the two being related they just won't let it go.

TheManWithoutFear said:
And I agree with him. And I argued with another site over this and they don't get it at all they're so into the two being related they just won't let it go.

The perhaps I shall not voice my opinion on this one.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Thank God.´

icemastertron said:
Right, that's what he said. But if he doesn't state before his run is over, than anyother writer can do it if s/he chooses to.
Or someone idiotic can just retcon it after he's gone. *coughLornaMagscough*

Caduceus said:
Thank God.´

Or someone idiotic can just retcon it after he's gone. *coughLornaMagscough*

I'm just going to say that making Nighcrawler and Mystique NOT related because of blue skin, then for the reasons of Magnetic Power, Polaris and Magneto shouldn't be related.

Hawkeye101 said:
I'm just going to say that making Nighcrawler and Mystique NOT related because of blue skin, then for the reasons of Magnetic Power, Polaris and Magneto shouldn't be related.
I'm not a fan of Lorna being Mag's daughter either.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Lost children are the crutch of a bad story.

DIrishB said:

I believe when asked if the Brotherhood would make an appearance, Vaughan replied, "Kind of". I would imagine this would either mean that Mystique and Forge are the only two members we'll see OR the Brotherhood consists of new characters, leaving former members behind. It's also possible it's a combination of the two, but somehow I doubt that. It seems like Mystique is supposed to stay behind the scenes... Involvement with the field members of the Brotherhood could blow her biggest advantage - espionage.

Goodwill said:
I believe when asked if the Brotherhood would make an appearance, Vaughan replied, "Kind of". I would imagine this would either mean that Mystique and Forge are the only two members we'll see OR the Brotherhood consists of new characters, leaving former members behind. It's also possible it's a combination of the two, but somehow I doubt that. It seems like Mystique is supposed to stay behind the scenes... Involvement with the field members of the Brotherhood could blow her biggest advantage - espionage.

Thats a very good point. But I still want to see that fat *** Blob and that freaky little dork Toad.

DIrishB said:
Thats a very good point. But I still want to see that fat *** Blob and that freaky little dork Toad.
As do I. I founf Blob to be a very entertaining character for the Brotherhood, in terms of how he acts. And Toad is a very cool Brotherhood member.

roguefan said:
I'd like to see Nightcrawler and Mystique be related. Not everyone with blur skin/fur is related - since when has Beast been related to Nightcrawler?
They're fifth cousins, twice removed from Beasts uncle, whos the brother of sister of a third cousin, the grandmother of Nightcrawlers' half-brother, on the side of his mother, daughter of an uncle.

roguefan said:
I'd like to see Nightcrawler and Mystique be related. Not everyone with blur skin/fur is related - since when has Beast been related to Nightcrawler?

I think it's terrible. I had extensive-limited (I don't know if that means anything) knowledge of X-Men mythos and there were few relations that I know it could've done easily without. Mystique and Nightcrawler was one of them. Bigger fans won't miss it and mediocre fans never knew it in the first place.

roguefan said:
Thats because Beast wasn't blue all the time.

Latest posts

Back