Power Rangers Series Discussion Thread

Re: Power Rangers: Super Legends!

Do realise Dino thunder had Tommy and very similar but better done Zords right?

Just because it had Tommy didn't make it good. And the original zords were classic. It's like saying that because Godzilla looked better in the American version, it was better than the classic Japanese version.

Just because it had Tommy didn't make it good. And the original zords were classic. It's like saying that because Godzilla looked better in the American version, it was better than the classic Japanese version.

No, but Dino thunder was better as they added kick *** stuff to it (some was added from ninja storm on)

- More cgi looking zords is better as it doesn't look like "ok this is a toy"

- The main villain had an emotional connection with 2 rangers

- Evil white ranger did not just turn good right after fight like others he stayed evil for a while.

- Better dialogue that made it more serious but also cheesy at the right times

- 2nd main villan was the kids headmaster

- They actually took piss out of some of the silly things than is in every series Examples , they first get their Atvs and of course they are ranger colours and Conner (red ranger) asks "So which one is mine?" :lol: , Tommy after becoming black ranger says "I have to go" they asked why he replies "I just checked my wardrobe , and there is a serious shortage of black" mocking them openly wearing their colours

- someone (tommy) actually got put on life support! While on it has a dream of fighting his Red Zeo then White Mighty morphin then gets his *** handed to him by original green

- No racist stereotypes

- The previous years rangers come back (ninja storm) and the first time a group of rangers fights previous series rangers

- Special episode showed you the entire history up to that season.

- They made an entire episode dedicated to the Japanese show where they get footage from.

It almost the perfect series , I still love the original but I was just saying that dino thunder was ****ing awsome.

but back on topic , I wonder how they are going to do the story since MM became Zeo became turbo.

then new rangers in turbo became in space

tommy back in DT.

Curious as to they will get away with different people having more than one colour or costume. Also since 90% have lost powers a few are from futures so not born yet.

I'm hoping for a secret war type story that allows all times to team up over time and space. Also allows Zordon to come back from the dead and villains to return.

3 pages of discussion on The freakin' Power Rangers?!

Damn guys, I thought you were cooler. At least now I can use this whenever you say I said "Hoodwinked ruled!"

thought you were cooler. At least now I can use this whenever you say I said "Hoodwinked ruled!"

Except they are all saying it sucked and only enjoyed it as kids.

I'm the one saying i still like it

and Hoodwinked was bad shrek wannabe that never should of been made

"End of discussion"

Last edited:

This is the source of my hatred.

If I ever met him in real life I would stab him. Repeatedly. Feel free to e-mail him and let him know this is a written threat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKksAX5BlJY

That ****ing rolling snake move at the end. :furious:

BwuahhahahAHAHAhahhahaHAA!

Everything you've said about the black Ranger has been side-splittingly funny. Just thought I should let you know.

Hey, Mole, were you into the Dino Force one when it was on? I was just reading on Wiki that the original green ranger, Tommy Oliver, came back as an older character for that series. That's sort of cool. He was always my favourite one back when I watched it.

BwuahhahahAHAHAhahhahaHAA!

Everything you've said about the black Ranger has been side-splittingly funny. Just thought I should let you know.

It's mostly funny because its true. Zack is a dead man if I ever see him.

Also...I saw him in this horrible movie called "Love and A Bullet". He played a hitman. I kid you not....he was spinning on his back, breakdance style....while shooting at one man. It was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in my entire life.

****ing dead.

Hey, Mole, were you into the Dino Force one when it was on? I was just reading on Wiki that the original green ranger, Tommy Oliver, came back as an older character for that series. That's sort of cool. He was always my favourite one back when I watched it.

I'm sad to say I watched Dino Force

"I should have known I was going to be the Black Ranger, all I had in my closet were clothes that had Black in them."

Last edited:

Upon closer inspection, I found out that it was actually called 'Dino Thunder'. Guess you weren't paying that much attention. For that, I respect you.

"I should have known I was going to be the Black Ranger, all I had in my closet were cothes that had Black in them."

Wait...what? Tell me you're joking.

"I should have known I was going to be the Black Ranger, all I had in my closet were clothes that had Black in them."

EMO RANGER! GO!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back