Exciting.

I never did start playing Prince Of Persia again.

Oh actually, you did.

See you started playing, but then a catastrophic chain of events occured that led to you being a female hobo on the street, but the Prince performed a grand rewind and used subtle manipulation to keep you from replaying the game, thereby saving you from female hobodom.

He's cool like that.

My recommedation is to NOT play those games. They are different animals from Sands of Time. I have a feeling that, with this game, they're going to take it back to the cleanliness and all that from SoT.
Now if they'd REALLY get back to classic Prince of Persia, they'd animate all the fight scenes by motion capping Jordan Mechner's little brother all over again.

I started this today, it is the most gorgeous looking game I ever seen, especially in HD.

The gameplay is pretty simple, and never changes much, but I was hooked. I played nonstop for about 5 hours.

I do like that you can never die, not really. If you fall she pulls you back up, which I love cause I always suck at platform jumping.

And the fights, if you lose, than she heals you but the enemy also gains some health back.

Got this one for Christmas. So far so good, although I liked the control scheme from the last games much better. I do think that this new way of doing it is interesting, though, and definitely a good way to diversify it from the others.

Anyway, I'm kind of stuck... Anyone know how I can defeat the Warrior? I'm on the first fight with him.

Got this one for Christmas. So far so good, although I liked the control scheme from the last games much better. I do think that this new way of doing it is interesting, though, and definitely a good way to diversify it from the others.

Anyway, I'm kind of stuck... Anyone know how I can defeat the Warrior? I'm on the first fight with him.

You got to push him to some place where he can die. Usually, this entails a ledge, although others involve furnaces and crumbling walls.

Cool. Good to hear that the story delivers. That was the strongest points of the other games, I thought.

This one, as I play, makes me think of it as PoP Lite. I'm not crazy about the controls still... And I don't think developers took too much time hiding the platforming aspects of this game. I don't mean to trash talk -- I do like it -- but I think the reason why Ubisoft sort of did all these changes was to be different from Assassin's Creed. I blame AC for this game being the way it is now.

I just finished beating all four bosses for the first time. I love this game. It's beautiful.

I kept making the Prince talk to Elika until he ran out of things to say. On the fourth Fertile Ground, after I beat the Hunter, they started playing I Spy. At one point, she told him she'd lend him a shirt and he started flexing his muscles. I love attention to detail. The lines are a little corny, but better than the Sands of Time.

I just finished beating all four bosses for the first time. I love this game. It's beautiful.

I kept making the Prince talk to Elika until he ran out of things to say. On the fourth Fertile Ground, after I beat the Hunter, they started playing I Spy. At one point, she told him she'd lend him a shirt and he started flexing his muscles. I love attention to detail. The lines are a little corny, but better than the Sands of Time.

The I Spy game was a nice touch.

His random batter in game is great. Especially when he cracks weight jokes.

Last edited:
Finally beat it.

Got to say, the ending was a "wtf?" moment... Makes you hate the Prince, but eager for a sequel.

And, by the end of the game and by the time I was getting into a rhythm (which you need to find in order to enjoy this game... It's good, but better in motion) I thought that it was very well made. I'm in line for the second, definitely.

Prince Of Persia Epilogue

The Prince of Persia Epilogue DLC comes to PS3 and Xbox 360 on February 26. Pricing has yet to be announced. What we do know is that the new POP continues the story of the retail game, ups the difficulty, adds a new power for Elika and attack for the Prince, reveals a brand new location, and includes two unlockable skins that become available after completing the Epilogue. It's a significant update.

I downloaded the Epilogue and played threw a good chuck on it.

I'm surpised on long I was actually playing for and still wasn't done.

Elika is pretty pissed after the end of the game.

Latest posts

Back