They sure are getting the cards info quick. I know afterwards they're gonna storm the gates, but I thought getting the info would take a little longer.

"Prison Break's executive producer Matt Olmstead has admitted that the show may be axed in the near future.

In the wake of poor ratings for recent episodes, Olmstead told Entertainment Weekly: "There's a shelf life to serialized drama. If this is the last season, we're not mourning that because it's been a great ride and we have a great season [ahead]."

In the event of the series being cancelled midway through the current run, Olmstead stated that the writers will "definitely have enough time to prepare for an appropriate ending. The season finale we have in mind could play as a season or series finale."

However, he admitted that Prison Break's producers have "absolutely been encouraged by the response" to the fourth season. "It took a while to get the right idea... and to have the audience supporting it is very gratifying."

They need to at least resolve the story otherwise the last two seasons have been pretty much pointless.

I don't really understand what's happening with the Scylla plotline which means this season is always going to be weaker than the others but I'll keep watching because I like the characters.

So did Self free Bellick and the receptionist or does Gretchen still have them? They didn't really go into detail.

I presume they're all going to team up with T-Bag and Gretchen to get Scylla and bring down The Company. And Wyatt will get to Self through his wife or something and he'll betray the team to the General.

And the next episode is October 20th. Lame.

Last edited:
Gretchen and The General are lovers, Bellick dies, Mahone tortures Wyatt, The Company thinks everyone's dead because they're ****ing stupid.

T-Bag continues to be a terrible businessman. I can't believe no one knows it's him. Or that Lisa doesn't recognise Scofield.

Scylla is still being moved.

Everyone is sad for Bellick, Mahone goes after the guy who designed the security for Scylla, Sucre steps on a mine while Gretchen and Lincoln attempt to disarm it, Michael and Sara go to the hospital, Self is working with the receptionist with big breasts and T-Bag is on to them.

Michael now has to make a choice: risk dying over the next two days in order to get Scylla, or get surgery over the next day and risk losing Scylla.

4x12 was crazy. Lots of stuff happens. Michael outsmarts the General and finally gains access to Scylla. Self and Trishanne or whatever her name is now kills Feng and the Asians. Gretchen and T-Bag are forced to run and Gretchen attempts to kill T-Bag. Trishanne captures T-Bag and Gretchen vanishes. The General realises he's finally screwed while the boys deliver Scylla to Self.

And then Self kills Trishanne and plans to sell Scylla to the highest bidder while the now scared T-Bag looks on.

Best episode of the season. It's ****ing nuts. Since this seems to be the definite last season, I'm hoping they're going to go out on a high since this episode was much better than the very mediocre first half of the season.

Yeah, I really enjoyed this episode a lot. Very epic (or epic-like) and great fun all around.

I had figured Trishanne was going to die, but I thought that Gretchen or T-Bag would have killed her and not Self. That was a shocker indeed.

So it's all about energy... I like that. It goes all the way back to the original story.

I'm not sure about Scofield's mother though. Supposedly she is still alive. Do you think she is the buyer of SCYLLA? Will she be good or bad?

So it's all about energy... I like that. It goes all the way back to the original story.

I'm not sure about Scofield's mother though. Supposedly she is still alive. Do you think she is the buyer of SCYLLA? Will she be good or bad?

I saw a part of this. I just can't stay with it, the energy is an interesting idea but the show is just so far removed I just can't care. And what's this the tenth time Sucre said "I'm out"?

It was a very good episode. Next week will hopefully be as well.

So now everyone, except Michael, has worked for The Company. I guess that's where Michael/Lincoln's dad met his wife.

Latest posts

Back