First of all, no, it wouldn't be cancelled because it's not about him.

Second, he was killed off last season. So there is an absolute 0% chance of this affecting Prison Break in any way.

fair enough. I don't watch it. I didn't read that big page i posted just posted link I only read this page http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/4304 as I wondered why dog had been cancelled.

So my bad.

Weird. For some reason, I thought you did watch it. Heh. :lol:

I wanted to , but like sorpranios I missed the first few episodes and thought "**** it i'll get the dvd" but i never do :lol:

Now I'm assuming since the broad got into the passenger seat that the guy who had the gun to L.J. took up the driving duties since Linc shot the original driver. So Lincoln puts his head down and let's them drive off. Now we didn't really see anything, maybe she bumped over to drive but, and I'm only assuming, I think that he threw L.J. in the back and got to the driver's seat.

Where Lincoln should've then had the upper hand since the gun was still in his hand and L.J.'s life was no longer in immediate danger.

I finally watched episode 8 today and it was fun. Probably weaker than the rest, but the ending was great. I can't wait to see what Michael and Whistler will do to each other now, especially since Mahone is coming back.

I also know what happens in the next episode (well, some of it) and it's going to be impossible to not tell anyone.

Aaaaannnnndddddd the cable just went out because my cable company is full of dumb asses. I am now really pissed

Season 3 just ended.

I thought it was a awesome season and ended great.

T-Bag is taking over Sona with Bellick & Sucre inside, Michael is on a vendetta, Mahone joins Whistler and Gretchen.

I have no idea what season 4 will be about.

Last edited:
Season 3 just ended.

I thought it was a awesome season and ended great.

T-Bag is taking over Sona with Bellick & Sucre inside, Michael is on a vendetta, Mahone joins Whistler and Gretchen.

I have no idea what season 4 will be about.
It was good, but I just don't care anymore. I mean, like I said before, it all could have ended perfectly at season 2. This is really a stretched. I just don't care about these characters anymore. But it's not bad, the episodes are still good, I just lost all enthusiasm

Season 3 exceeded my expectations but the finale was just a big mess. You could tell the writers struggled to try and tie everything up in one episode because of the strike.

I hope there's a Season 4 because I love the characters, but I just don't see where it can go from here. It needs to end, and it needs to end well.

I've decided to catch up on this show. I haven't seen any beyond Season 1, but I just picked up the S1 DVD set at Best Buy (with a bonus disc of the corresponding webisodes that tied into the S1 storyline). I'm now DL Season 2 before picking up that DVD set. I always pre-screen my DVD purchases. ;)

If anyone else still cares...

season4castpromo.jpg

If anyone else still cares...

season4castpromo.jpg

I've lost all interest during the season finale, it's just stretched too much.

Also I've heard they may be bringing back Sarah which sounds absolutely retarded to me, but hey, she's looking damn fine in that promo

Latest posts

Back