Random Science Questions

Is it true that caffeine reduces your ability to absorb calcium?

Your coffee is really making you paranoid huh, What with this question and the last.

IT'S COFFEE NOT A ****ING NUCLEAR BOMB!

:lol:

I've only been asking about it a lot because

a) I am very rarely sick. Like ever.

b) I am now a little sick, and I usually combat that by getting all vitamined up.

c) I always have two cups of coffee a day.

d) I am not getting better, and therefore am worried that I'm not absorbing them vitamins.

That's pretty much all there is to it.

b) I am now a little sick, and I usually combat that by getting all vitamined up.

d) I am not getting better, and therefore am worried that I'm not absorbing them vitamins.

e) The kids I have in my basement have been loosing calcium and I've given them coffee at night to stay up longer so I can...experiment....

A-HA! Don't try to hide that last one! I'm on to you, Ourchair!!

Last edited:
Your coffee is really making you paranoid huh, What with this question and the last.

IT'S COFFEE NOT A ****ING NUCLEAR BOMB!

:lol:

When my math teacher explained the priciple of a nuclear bomb to the class, he began by asking "true or false: there is potentially enough energy in this cup of coffee to destroy the better part of this city".

Your move, hot shot!

Which means you haven't got sick in a long time I presume, which means you really don't have an antibody build up in your blood, which means the longer you don't get sick, the more likely it becomes you will get sick. I'm the same way, now I've been sick twice in the last year, guess what, it comes around and bites you in the *** eventually.

Which doesn't help. YOur body can only accept a certain amount of vitamins a day, which is the same whether you are sick or not. Don't let the companies fool you. What does help is Zinc though, why, I odn't know, probably activates some enzyme or another.

And? Coffee doesn't affect calcium intake. Coffee doesn't affect vitamin intake. All coffee does is taste bad and make you pee alot.

You are absorbing as much as you can.

Are we done? I got a golf game to get too.

When my math teacher explained the priciple of a nuclear bomb to the class, he began by asking "true or false: there is potentially enough energy in this cup of coffee to destroy the better part of this city".

Your move, hot shot!

Your math teacher. That means you are still in school. Kids are not allowed opinions so your response = void

:lol: I win!

Your math teacher. That means you are still in school. Kids are not allowed opinions so your response = void

:lol: I win!

This was five years ago and I am now legally an adult in both this country and yours.

4mj5e0h.gif

Last edited:
This was five years ago and I am now legally an adult in both this country and yours.

4mj5e0h.gif

Ahh, then I shall use the "you paid attention in class? NERD!" defence.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back