Random Science Questions

Coffee is great for aging paper.

I don't drink the **** though.

Which means you haven't got sick in a long time I presume, which means you really don't have an antibody build up in your blood, which means the longer you don't get sick, the more likely it becomes you will get sick. I'm the same way, now I've been sick twice in the last year, guess what, it comes around and bites you in the *** eventually.
True.

Though just for the record, it probably has less to do with a lack of immune system, as the fact that I don't live in some kind of hermetically sealed subdivision like most people of my class bracket, and I walk and take public transportation in this filthy cesspool of a metropolis.

Ultimate Houde said:
Which doesn't help. YOur body can only accept a certain amount of vitamins a day, which is the same whether you are sick or not. Don't let the companies fool you. What does help is Zinc though, why, I odn't know, probably activates some enzyme or another.
That's something I figured already, but I'm not being 'fooled by the companies' though as I have very little faith in vitamin supplements. By 'vitamining' myself up, I mean I'm consuming a lot more fruit and vegetables than I usually do.

Thanks for the clarification, though.

Coffee is delicious. I drink at least two pots of brew and several triple shot expressos a day.

Here's a question: what is (or, what would be) a drug that excites neural activity called?

You do realize that they broke those rat's backs initially, you know?

I know, and it sucks sucks sucks, and I'd much rather they signed up a human paraplegic for it or something, but in the meantime we might as well make the most of the results and the fact that they can actually fix the rats now, and soon stop using them for this entirely.

Do fish have to stay still for 30 minutes after they eat? I mean so they don't get a cramp.

Last edited:
That's right. Tesla time traveled to 1990 and remade the song "Signs"...it was a pretty big hit for him too.

I'm going to break protocol and award myself a retroactive Post of the Day for that one.

I'm wondering, me being a curious teenager and everything, what's the strongest type of alcoholic beverage? i.e. vodka, whisky, etc....

Their isn't one strongest type of alcohol, want you need to look at is the proof of alcohol on the bottle. The strongest proof is 200 proof. Which is undrinkable.

Latest posts

Back