Reavers to be Ultimized via Ultimate Spider-Man.

UltimateE said:
I have never heard of the Reavers. :(
No surprise, really. They're an old 80's "group" that havent been used since God knows when. Well, the original at least. In vol. 2 of NEW MUTANTS, the team was back with new characters, with the same guy still leading them, Donald Pierce.

They were in a couple of issues of that newest new mutants series thing. Golden Boy was an anti-mutant fascist associated with the Reavers before his powers developed.

And I don't think that statement meant that Deadpool and the Reavers would be in the same story. Surely it was just a list.

Guijllons said:
They were in a couple of issues of that newest new mutants series thing. Golden Boy was an anti-mutant fascist associated with the Reavers before his powers developed.
Yeah, said above.

Guijllons said:
And I don't think that statement meant that Deadpool and the Reavers would be in the same story. Surely it was just a list.
I was thinking that myself. But it could be meant either way, the way it was said. We'll see soon.

Widdle Wade said:
Why do I get the feeling Ultimate Reavers have something to do with Deadpool......I'm starting to get a bad feeling :?

I agree...

Ult. Wade better have nothing to do with the reavers. Like, if he's hired to take them down, or if he's a black ops shield agent who's going to take them down, fine. Just as long as he's NOT one of them.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I agree...

Ult. Wade better have nothing to do with the reavers. Like, if he's hired to take them down, or if he's a black ops shield agent who's going to take them down, fine. Just as long as he's NOT one of them.
Somehow, I dont think he'll be one OF them.

"After the "Warriors" arc in Ultimate Spider-Man, there will be "Silver Sable" arc, followed by Deadpool and the Ultimate Reavers, which then leads into the countdown to issue #100.

Hmmm, wonder if this means Silver Sable and Deadpool will in fact be two separate arcs instead of one, which reports previously seemed to indicate. Ah, who can tell with those whacky Marvel guys!?!?

For now I've updated the timeline accordingly, if new info is released which changed things or makes it more clear how the arcs will play out, I'll fix it.

why?!, WHY?! WHY?!!!!!!!!!. WHY MUST HE TREAT THIS LIKE A BAD TV SHOW, ITS LIKE HAVING JESSICA ALBA, DOLLY PARTON, AND MARALINE MANRORE COME A BAD SHOW SAY ABOUT FAT PEOPLE, TRYING TO MAKE IT GOOD!!!!!!!

Honestly, I don't think these guys make sense in Spidey, at all. Put off by this.

Caduceus said:
Honestly, I don't think these guys make sense in Spidey, at all. Put off by this.
We all feel the same.

And you know what his "reason" for using Omega, and all 'em?

"I love using crappy 90's characters."

LIKE THERE ISNT ANY FROM SPIDER-MAN?!

icemastertron said:
We all feel the same.

And you know what his "reason" for using Omega, and all 'em?

"I love using crappy 90's characters."

Oh, thanks a lot you ****ing bald bastard. I LIKE Omega Red. He's one of my favourite villains. I loved his arc when he first appeared. A corrupt Russian super soldier. Isn't that a whole aspect of the UU universe? Corrupt super soldiers? Goddamn it you stupid ****ing hack.

Ice, you're right. There is a TON of Spidey 90s villains he could've used. I hate him a little more everyday.

And wasn't it determined that Omega Red appeared in Ultimate Nightmare?

Wow, looks like the opinion on Mr. Bendis' genius is slowly turning...

Pierce? I remember him, from the old issues from the eighties - essential x-men anyone? :)

UltimateE said:
And wasn't it determined that Omega Red appeared in Ultimate Nightmare?

Y'know, I'm pretty sure that wasn't supposed to be Ultimate Omega Red, though I could be wrong. I think someone came up with an idea of who it could be, another 616 Russian super-soldier type guy, just can't remember who. Lets face it, it just ain't Omega Red unless he's got some energy sucking tentacles. ;)

Someone's asking for a noogie.

Latest posts

Back