Resident Evil (video game series)

EVEN Houghter!!

That works, doesn't it?

and Hauer!

bladerunner-hauer-01.jpg

A new Resident Evil game is on the way to the Wii, taking the shape of a sequel to the light gun game Umbrella Chronicles.

The announcement, made via the pages of Famitsu, puts an end to speculation about a new Resident Evil game for the console, which was earlier rumoured to be a remake of Code Veronica. Subtitled The Darkside Chronicles, it seems the new game will mark a return to the on-rails formula of Umbrella Chronicles, the 2007 entry that earned a solid 7.9.

Early details reveal the game is to be set in the same universe as Resident Evil 2 – and Capcom is expected to disclose more in an official announcement soon.

from http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/961/961334p1.html

:( I wanted Code Veronica

But...CV has more versions than any other RE game except maybe the first one...I think there's even one for the GC you could play on your Wii...

I wanted it with Wii controls. Doesn't matter how many versions there i still wanted a wii version.

Concerning events revealed by RE5, a serious event has occured that is certain to shake the RE universe to it's knees.

WESKER'S DEAAAAAD!

Discuss.

They're still talking about this?

It's about to be formally released in America, so it makes sense the media would gain interest in it.

Never mind the hypocrisy regarding RE4, but yeah.

Last edited:
Based solely on the trailer, Darkside Chronicles looks like **** to me. My impression is that it is being put together far too fast for it to be a solid follow up of the original Umbrella chronicles. That said, I'll probably still buy it or get it as a gift in the hopes that Capcom will someday make a true RE game for the Wii.

Resident Evil 6: Reboot of series?

Resident Evil 5 producer Jun Takeuchi has hinted to sixth installment of the series in an interview with 1Up by stating that Resident Evil 6 could be a complete reboot.

Latest posts

Back