Saul of the Mole Men Questions

Who cares? This show is a waste of time. Adult swim has some great shows and some shows which make you think "why?". This is one of the shows that makes you think "why?"

Sorry, but I personally don't understand why anyone would try to make a whole ongoing TV series that's a parody of old Sid & Marty Krofft crap. The only time anything of the sort has been worth a damn was when Mr. Show did "The Altered State of Drugachussetts". That was hilarious.

I care-the show was weird enough to catch my interest.

Let's make a Mavericker thread.

For serious... Go do a search for his antics all over the internet... The Adult Swim forums, DC forums, and a number of ethnic boards... It makes for good entertainment when one can't sleep.

I particularly enjoyed a thread about Raven and Starfire's nonexistent love-affairs. [Edit: In which our very own Skotti makes a surprise appearance!]

Last edited:
For serious... Go do a search for his antics all over the internet... The Adult Swim forums, DC forums, and a number of ethnic boards... It makes for good entertainment when one can't sleep.

I particularly enjoyed a thread about Raven and Starfire's nonexistent love-affairs. [Edit: In which our very own Skotti makes a surprise appearance!]

I just did.

My god. He's like Galactus. He goes from forum to forum, feeding off of its energy, and then moves on to the next.

The fact that shows like Saul of the Moleman are on but Stella and Studio 60 are cancelled makes me want to blow up America.

The fact that I hear "Stella who?" every time I mention it in my community makes me sympathize with murderous psychopaths a little more.

Fornicators and Adulterers won't go to heaven. Looks like VVD's screwed.

He has a whole list of sacriligious characters. Like Nightcrawler, since he looks like a demon.

Thank goodness we have Mavericker here at the UC to protect us from homosexuality, atheism, and big breasted superheroines.

He has a whole list of sacriligious characters. Like Nightcrawler, since he looks like a demon.

Thank goodness we have Mavericker here at the UC to protect us from homosexuality, atheism, and big breasted superheroines.

Yeah. We should go and kill us some homosexuals. You with me, DSF?

Grant Morrison is an immortal being who once went by the names Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John... Writing the New Testament of what we now refer to as the Bible.

Grant Morrison is also the White Rider of Revelations, but that was, in fact, written by Alan Moore.

Can you please explain your comment?

Grant Morrison is so powerful with his chaos magicks he exists as everyone and no one. He does not travel through space and time, but is space and time. He is responsible for everything that ever was. Thus, he wrote the Bible.

When Jesus disapeared from when he was twelve until he was thirty, he was learning magic from Grant Morrison in the Alps (and not the Alps you're thinking of!)... Then when Jesus died the two of them had a team-up and killed the devil...

Latest posts

Back