Say hello to my little friend....

Langsta

Cletuscolored.jpg

Yeah, I was bored. Thoughts?

I loved that guy when he was in that movie that one time.

he looks so complacent with the position he's in like he already knows what his life will become: A stagnant farm where the best food made for miles coems from the chickens out back. A place so horrifyingly hick, he would have no choice but to marry his sister so that he could tell his son that he's also uncle. You should update it with a tear drop once he hits the thought of having funky teeth, bad breath, bald hair, overalls with the butt flaps and a long barrell shotgun. :( depressing.

You should do a follow-up and title it, the Death of Cletus. And you can portray this by showing a drill being inserted into the womb and drilling into Cletus' head. Nothing like abortion humor, after all.

.....What?

I hear Peyton Manning just opened up a free abortion clinic.

He calls them "audibles."

I was planning on making it like a funny webcomic, or a cartoon. Something you would see on [adult swim].

He talks. But, you can't really compare him to Stewie Griffin. Because, well, Cletus is a fetus. As his name implies. And he doesn't have Stewie's accent, and he's not trying to kill his mom, and, well, yeah....

But the, the catch to the show/series is that Cletus never gets born. But he never dies either. I wasn't even planning on showing his mom. Somehow, he has access to stuff, like a laptop and a cell phone and a handgun. I don't know how I could do it without showing the outside world. He could just answer fan-mail like Strongbad. I don't know....

I think it would be neat as a webcomic strip thing. I'd even be willing to write a few if you ran out of ideas, as I'm a master with fetuses. :)

I hear Peyton Manning just opened up a free abortion clinic.

He calls them "audibles."

I call them Infant Slurpees.

Langsta said:
Somehow, he has access to stuff, like a laptop and a cell phone and a handgun.

Something tells me if he's able to fit a laptop up in there, his mother won't need a caesarean section to give birth.

If Cletus can have a laptop up there, he should probably just fall right out...like in that Family Guy episode.

I think it would be neat as a webcomic strip thing. I'd even be willing to write a few if you ran out of ideas, as I'm a master with fetuses. :)

Thanks. I have too many ideas....I had tons of sketches and ideas of different things, like years worth of material, and they ended up getting thrown away by my mom. Causing me to almost have a nervous breakdown....I seriously had to like start all over....man, so many lost ideas....*sniffle*....it's like a part of me is gone....a part of me that I may never get back.

Something tells me if he's able to fit a laptop up in there, his mother won't need a caesarean section to give birth.

If Cletus can have a laptop up there, he should probably just fall right out...like in that Family Guy episode.

I don't think it has to make sense. I mean....I dunno, he just somehow has those objects....:| I dunno....there's not really much meaning behind the little guy.

Last edited:
Thanks. I have too many ideas....I had tons of sketches and ideas of different things, like years worth of material, and they ended up getting thrown away by my mom. Causing me to almost have a nervous breakdown....I seriously had to like start all over....man, so many lost ideas....*sniffle*....it's like a part of me is gone....a part of me that I may never get back.

Thats precisely the reason I don't write my ideas down...of course, I can never remember them.

I don't think it has to make sense. I mean....I dunno, he just somehow has those objects....:| I dunno....there's not really much meaning behind the little guy.

True. Of course, in that aspect, the whole loose, flappy "thing" does lead to a whole lot of humor.

I just made a list of chapters of the life of Cletus the Fetus, if I were to hypothetically make a series.

Cletus Lives
Cletus Learns the Fundamentals of Life
Cletus Learns to Read and Write
Cletus Talks
Cletus Learns that Everybody Poops
Cletus Walks
Cletus Discovers Companionship
Cletus Discovers Animosity
Cletus Learns to Ride a Bike
Cletus Finds Love
iCletus
Cletus Loses His Virginity
Cletus Meets the Stone Temple Pilots
Cletus Steals (But Later Learns the Error of His Ways)
Cletus Kills
Cletus Pwns
Cletus Discovers Time Travel
Cletus Lives: Part Deux
The Passion of the Fetus: The Cletus Movie

Of course, the series could start off with him already knowing how to talk and stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back