Scott Pilgrim (spoilers!)

Re: Scott Pilgrim

Do one for Grant Morrison!

PilgrimMorrison.jpg

I can't see them. :x

Whatever their storage source is, it's blocked from my work's firewall.

Can't see any imageshack/photobucket stuff.

Ugh. Stupid sexy firewalls.

These should totally be our avatars when Random premiers UC FLash 2

I'd rather people use their cartoon characters for that. Maybe use these when the final volume premieres.
I can't see them. :x

Whatever their storage source is, it's blocked from my work's firewall.

Can't see any imageshack/photobucket stuff.

Ugh. Stupid sexy firewalls.

How's this?

Pilgrimgroup.jpg

Last edited:

Those are fantastic. I love the Grant Morrison one.

Those are fantastic. I love the Grant Morrison one.

I am doing my best to get that Grant Morrison one everywhere!

Though my best is basically just posting it on Tumblr and waiting for others to reblog it.

I am doing my best to get that Grant Morrison one everywhere!

Though my best is basically just posting it on Tumblr and waiting for others to reblog it.
I actually went to his site and e-mailed the webmaster
Those are fantastic, indeed! Sweet-looking. Grant Morrison's is hilarious. :lol:

Word.

I am actually angry that so many people will go and see this without having read the comic first. Actually I'm mad that people just won't have read the comic period.

YOU MUST READ THE COMIC! IT IS GREATNESS DEFINED!

I am actually angry that so many people will go and see this without having read the comic first. Actually I'm mad that people just won't have read the comic period.

YOU MUST READ THE COMIC! IT IS GREATNESS DEFINED!

It's decent. I just want to see how it turns out on the screen. So far it looks awesome (from what little we've seen).

Last edited:

It's decent.

You, sir....are crazy.

And Asian.

I just want to see how it turns out on the screen. So far it looks awesome (from what little we've seen).

The only thing that worries me about the film is the casting of Scott Pilgrim himself. The rest of the cast is so completely spot on.....but I can't help but cringe at the notion of Michael Cera playing Scott. Maybe it's because I can't see Cera as anything else other than George Michael.

The only thing that worries me about the film is the casting of Scott Pilgrim himself. The rest of the cast is so completely spot on.....but I can't help but cringe at the notion of Michael Cera playing Scott. Maybe it's because I can't see Cera as anything else other than George Michael.

For me it's because Cera has a very passive personality. As oppose to Pilgrim who can be easily excited and very animated. I just can't picture Cera having that energetic-goofy attitude

Latest posts

Back