Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (spoilers!)

How would you rate Scott Pilgrim vs. the World?

• Total voters
Probably.

It seems to me it's a movie you either like or hate, there's no inbetween.

Even if some people hate it, I was kinda surprised to see that more than one person here gave it one star. I mean, it wasn't even worth two stars? One star seems kinda harsh. One star is like DTV quality.

Last edited:
Two of you guys seriously gave this one star?

J. Agamemnon hasn't even seen it yet and ManWithoutFear hasn't posted about it. I don't think their votes even count.

scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world74.jpg
scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world73.jpg
scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world72.jpg
scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world71.jpg
scott_pilgrim_vs_the_world70.jpg

That's pretty lame, man.

Some people would throw a fit if I said what I wanted to about this movie. I'm just not into it and not surprised the general public isn't either and I'm praying there aren't any references to this "comic book movie" is part of the string of failures of the genre. I'd like to see it as distant from the genre if possible.

Holy ****!

If that thing raped MWoF at his screening, I can understand why he doesn't want to talk about it.

The Goon can be categorized as Horror Comedy, which is usually a box-office success, so I wouldn't get too worried... Scott Pilgrim was its own animal as a comic, and as a movie. It fits more in with the failure of Speed Racer (another movie audiences weren't quite prepared for), than any other comic properties. This isn't going to kill any comic adaptations in the mix...

The Avengers is the one to watch. If that fails, the superhero bubble will burst.

Latest posts

Back