Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (spoilers!)

How would you rate Scott Pilgrim vs. the World?

• Total voters
not a bad movie, and i have to give props to all the tech people that were part of that movie, putting all the sound, movements, and graphics together in sync like that is skill. now about the movie.

storyline= 6.2/10 Graphics=8.5/10 The movie was ok, you could see alot of the stuff coming, alot of the funny ha ha moments they showed in the previews. and i still don't like whats his face (never bothered to remember his name). some of the best moments on screen were the ones he wasn't a part of. ex. Romona vs. Roxy was wonderful, it actually looked like a real fight and not some stunt double doing the same moves over and over again. maybe its because im from the old school of jab with the left and punch with the right, who knows. still an enjoyable movie and worth watching, if your not sure, then wait for it on dvd.

I saw it tonight with my friend, and we both really liked it. We were laughing through most of the movie, the
Tom Jane
cameo caught me by surprise, as did the resolution with Nega Scott. The movie did feel really rushed in the second half, but it was so stylistically pleasing neither of us cared, I also kind of wished that there was an epilogue of some kind. Oh well.

The movie was based off material for a very select audience, which just happens to be the majority of the people on this board, and which is why the movie is failing at the box office.

The movie was based off material for a very select audience, which just happens to be the majority of the people on this board, and which is why the movie is failing at the box office.

True, but I think it does a good job of getting those outside that select audience up to speed with the conventions of gaming so that they can enjoy it as well.

I agree, but I think the damage still would've been almost halved if it hadn't opened against The Expendables, because - again, outside this board - the viewers do overlap.

It probably would've found more of a following in winter, overall.

I agree, but I think the damage still would've been almost halved if it hadn't opened against The Expendables, because - again, outside this board - the viewers do overlap.

It probably would've found more of a following in winter, overall.

True, it boggled my mind why a movie based in winter was being released in the summer. Maybe they didn't want to compete with the Oscar movies that tend to come out around that time?

I think February would have been a good release date for this film.

this movie might be a sleeper hit, one of those movies you see when you've seen all the hot new releases. therefore, it continues to pull in 20mil a week.

I was suppose to see it with Ice this weekend.

This will not happen, it's been pulled from all theaters in my area.

We are going to see Nanny McPhee Returns instead.

Maybe you should go see The Expendables again instead.

Latest posts

Back