Scrubs (Spoilers)

Scrubs tonight was alright.

It sucks seeing the Janitor not do anything against JD. I miss that. :(

But hey, Lady! It was cool seeing her again.

Last edited:
So the hour long finale was good, by good I mean decent, though it was to be expected, the show does have a long history.

But it should have ended about three seasons ago.

So the hour long finale was good, by good I mean decent, though it was to be expected, the show does have a long history.

But it should have ended about three seasons ago.

I actually saw most of it, I was really unimpressed until the very end. I felt it wrapped nicely specially with the last scenes.

I actually really enjoyed the series finale. I found it well done and touching. It's funny that after season 5 the show wasn't as good as it was before, but it still ended on a good note. I mean, even the finale wasn't on par as with the good season episodes, but I still thought it was a good one nonetheless.

I still wish it was Kim & JD in the end, though.

Good-bye Scrubs. I will still miss you... :cry:

.... and the new season sucks more than i thought it would. I'm done watching it.

.... and the new season sucks more than i thought it would. I'm done watching it.

I know huh?

If you are going to change the scenery, have a better explanation than, "It was demolished and converted to a teaching hospital. In less than a year. BTW Elliot's preggers, and I forgot about my first son!"

I hate to say this but season 9 grew on me. It's been shown here recently and honestly it's not that bad. I watched it again thinking of it as a spin-off not the actual series and I enjoyed it. It's even better than some other seasons of scrubs.

Yes it's not the same characters but that's where it actually shines. New Stories , New prospectives , new dynamics example I liked Dr Cox / Drew was nice. I even kind of like Cole.

If it's replayed on TV watch it again and I think others may like it too.

5x8_J.D._and_Turk_screaming.jpeg

HOW DARE YOU?

Latest posts

Back