Scrubs (Spoilers)

I hate what they did with them. It wouldn't have been the perfect fairy tale sitcom ending....but it'd be the most realistic outcome. Both Kim and Keith were perfect for them.

I hate it when networks show episodes out of order. Watched the new scrubs episode and if it was shown in order it would have been great as you would think "damn Kelso's a bastard" in a good way though. Now they show that and thought "yay! Kelso's back"

I hate it when networks show episodes out of order. Watched the new scrubs episode and if it was shown in order it would have been great as you would think "damn Kelso's a bastard" in a good way though. Now they show that and thought "yay! Kelso's back"
I don't know if it was out of order. It was always scheduled at that spot in the lineup. But yeah, the Kelso thing confused me. I thought something happened in the first 5 minutes since I was late.

I don't know if it was out of order. It was always scheduled at that spot in the lineup. But yeah, the Kelso thing confused me. I thought something happened in the first 5 minutes since I was late.

Yeah I looked up the second I watched it to see if I had I missed an episode when he came back but I hadn't. Tv.com said it was shown out of production order so I assumed it was.

That confused me as well. I have a habit of falling asleep watching TV, waking up a while later and not realizing I have been sleeping, so wondered if I had missed a chunk...

That confused me as well. I have a habit of falling asleep watching TV, waking up a while later and not realizing I have been sleeping, so wondered if I had missed a chunk...

But don't you have to watch it at the pc if you live in wales?

I use my PC for everything so yeah. I lay in bed and watch it as my desk is at the foot of the bed.

Ahhhh :lol: I was thinking how the hell does he manage to fall a sleep sitting at pc after a film loads

I still need to go on NBC.com and watch the season finale. I tried watching it last week.........but I was........distracted.

On July 10 it was reported that Courteney Cox would join the cast as the new Chief of Medicine for a three episode arc.

Zach Braff and Judy Reyes are planning to leave Scrubs after Season 8 (if it does continue into a season 9).

Last edited:
Judy wants to leave to act in films (as well as produce) and also maybe to do roles on Broadway.

Zach Braff hasn't 100% said he'd leave, just maybe. But no reason given.

I wonder how they'd spin the Turk/Carla marriage after that and I don't think the show would hold for long if Braff left the show.

I thought Season 8 was going to be the very last one?

Season 8 before the strike, I believe was still a "will it or won't it happen" type of deal. With the strike, I guess it made it a 'will happen', but NBC didn't want to continue the show, so it's now with ABC.

ABC will show it on Tuesdays at 9pm starting later this year as a mid-season replacement. Season 9 will only happen if the ratings for Season 8 are good enough to keep the show going.

I wonder how they'd spin the Turk/Carla marriage after that and I don't think the show would hold for long if Braff left the show.

Most likely the same way they did it in the 80's. Kill the Charatcer or get a actor/actress that doesn't really look like the last actor/actress and say it's the same Character.

Latest posts

Back