Avengers Sentry: Reborn discussion [Jenkins/Romita, Jr.] [spoilers]

Re: The new Sentry mini discussion (spoilers)

MaxwellSmart said:
I keep thinking they're going to explain everything in the next issue, but they never do. I've gotten to the point where I think they already have and I missed it. I couldn't say for sure. I'm still reading it though because I'm convinced it's going to have a great ending, but I starting to consider it might not.

Exactly. That's the feeling I get - like I'm dumb for not getting it, because it couldn't possibly be this non-sensical.

Re: The new Sentry mini discussion (spoilers)

So here is a short summery of #7:

Sentry wakes up in a mental institution and is believed to have the name John Victor Williams and was brought there after having killed his neighbor. It is all a fake and the Sentry figures it out. He wakes up strapped to a machine operated by the professor with help of Stephen Strange. The Sentry brakes free and the Professor is telling him that all this is made so that he won't remember. Stephen says that if he WILL remember then everybody will die. The Sentry doesn't believe him and forces the Professor to tell him the truth (since the Void will tell him anyway) but before he can do that Fury (that has been hovering outside the building they all are in) triggers a detonation in the Professor so the Sentry flies up with him in the sky before the explosion occurs. When he comes back down he is at a snowy place (probably the north pole) and is standing at the front to the Voids home which looks like a up-side-down version of the Sentry's watchtower.

Latest posts

Back