Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm so ticked.

There's a lot of outrage over the $200 price drop...with the thing still being buggy as hell with no information about when the bugs will be fixed.

I found out that the credit card I bought it on has a price protection thing...if you buy something and the price drops within 60 days, they give you the difference. This would have qualified.

I bought it 61 days ago.

Also, they want a printed advertisement with the new price. Of course Apple doesn't do things that like, and if they did it would be late anyway.

I hope Apple does some sort of compensation like some people think they might. Prices always come down but never $200 in 2 months. And not with something with so many problems.

God's honest truth - I was heading over to the Apple store after work to get a new iPhone for my wife....I had plannd this before the price drop even. Now I'm not sure I will get one.

I'm so ticked.

There's a lot of outrage over the $200 price drop...with the thing still being buggy as hell with no information about when the bugs will be fixed.

I found out that the credit card I bought it on has a price protection thing...if you buy something and the price drops within 60 days, they give you the difference. This would have qualified.

I bought it 61 days ago.

Also, they want a printed advertisement with the new price. Of course Apple doesn't do things that like, and if they did it would be late anyway.

I hope Apple does some sort of compensation like some people think they might. Prices always come down but never $200 in 2 months. And not with something with so many problems.

God's honest truth - I was heading over to the Apple store after work to get a new iPhone for my wife....I had plannd this before the price drop even. Now I'm not sure I will get one.

Actually, 60 day price drops seem to be somewhat common in the cell phone industry. Personally, I dunno this first hand, I'm only going by a friend of mine who's in the industry. The big Cell Companies want price drops on phones as soon as 30 days after introduction. I know my SLVR went from $250 with plan to a $100 with plan about 45 days after introduction.

I would love to have an Ipod touch, but the lack of storage is a real turn off. When Iget a new ipod, I will get either a new nano model or a 160 Gb Classic, but most likely both.

Welp, I officially ordered my iPod Touch (16GB).

Happy Birthday to me.

Last edited:
Tools.gif

:razz:

I don't get it.

And Skotti - post some pics if you don't mind.

That will be the plan, and I'll document any problems. Granted, they're saying it won't ship for 4-6 weeks *mutters*.

Man, I hate those long shipping times.

I know, mostly cus the girlfriend is pestering me for the 30GB Video i already have (only cus she wants video playback, which her 1st Gen nano doesn't). She doesn't know that I also ordered her a green nano. ^_^

I'm so ticked.

I bought it 61 days ago.

im sure if you complained enough the CC company would credit you the money. Especially since Apple made the big announcement, there is no way you can't know about it.

E, they obviously jacked the price at the beginning to capitalize on the popularity of the iPhone. They did it for the money, and the price drop signifies this.

E, they obviously jacked the price at the beginning to capitalize on the popularity of the iPhone. They did it for the money, and the price drop signifies this.

Well, that and rumor has it, that there will be a 16gb iPhone taking the $599 price point.

My professor just told me that with the price drop on the iPhone, Apple lost $9.67 (or 9-something) in shares.

Yeah, there abouts. It's casual investor panic. Once the new iPod sales numbers come out, with the release of Final Cut 8, or the release of Leopard (which ever comes first) it'll correct itself. 90% of all investment firms are still rating AAPL as a strong stock.

Yeah, there abouts. It's casual investor panic. Once the new iPod sales numbers come out, with the release of Final Cut 8, or the release of Leopard (which ever comes first) it'll correct itself. 90% of all investment firms are still rating AAPL as a strong stock.
I see. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back