• HD content for iTunes/AppleTV

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • None of the Above

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TOOLS! THEY'RE TOOLS! I'M CALLING YOU ALL TOOLS!!!!!

TOOOOOOLS FOR APPLE!

:arrgh:
I agree with Planet-Man.

If I have to here anymore about the stupid iPhone I'm going to download my fist into Steve Jobs' face.

I agree with Planet-Man.

If I have to here anymore about the stupid iPhone I'm going to download my fist into Steve Jobs' face.

Maddox's article basically describes how I feel about the whole thing.

My Dad has an iphone, though. I'm...ashamed.

Y'know, If you aren't interested in the topic, please do not comment. I created this thread as a discussion over the new products released this week.

Lots of other threads here. Thanks for playing.

Y'know, If you aren't interested in the topic, please do not comment. I created this thread as a discussion over the new products released this week.
Barney.jpg

In other news, my friend is looking at one of the new iPods to get. I think she said she might get a Nano or iPod Classic.

Barney.jpg

In other news, my friend is looking at one of the new iPods to get. I think she said she might get a Nano or iPod Classic.

I CANNOT wait for my Touch the get delivered!! It's supposed to be delivered by the 21st, Janae's green Nano is scheduled to be delivered by the 16th

I really think I will have to get a 160 GB classic. I was going through my music last night and there's all kinds of stuff I can't put on my iPod because there's no room.

The sucky thing is that I haven't been using my video iPod because I've grown to hate the interface so much after using the iPhone. I hate that click wheel.

So basically I have all of my favorite favorite songs on my iPhone (as well as new CDs when I get them) and keep pretty much everything else I can fit on my iPod on it.

Oh man. I know what you mean by that click wheel on the iPod. It annoys me so much.

Thing is....before the iPhone it was the best interface I'd seen or used.

Latest posts

Back