She-Thing!?

thee great one

Master of TOG-fu.
What the hell is this thing and why have I never seen this horror before?

scan0022.jpg

Wasn't this the Defalco era long after Bryne left?

Actually, we're both wrong. I was thinking Byrne's run was up until Walt Simonson took over, but I forgot about the Steve Englehart run (and a smattering of issues by Roger Stern) inbetween the two. Anyways, She-Thing first appeared during ENGLEHART'S run (issue #310) and carried through into Simonson's, though I don't think she was there for DeFalco's (she's been off the map for years).

I thought she first appeared in The Thing's solo series.

Anyway, I first saw her in 4 a couple years ago. But I have read her profile in the All-New Handbook as "Ms. Marvel", believe it or not.

Anyway, I first saw her in 4 a couple years ago. But I have read her profile in the All-New Handbook as "Ms. Marvel", believe it or not.

She was miss marvel before becoming She-thing

Her Ms marvel costume was in MUA

Wikipedia says Joe is right, She-Thing first appeared in "The Thing" #27, which came out in Sept. 1985, and was created by Mike Carlin and Ron Wilson.

Last edited:
Wikipedia says Joe is right, She-Thing first appeared in "The Thing" #27, which came out in Sept. 1985, and was created by Mike Carlin and Ron Wilson.

That was the first appearance of Sharon Ventura/Ms. Marvel, She-Thing's HUMAN identity. She didn't BECOME She-Thing until FF #310.

She-Thing, you make my heart sing.

I don't even want to know how her lady bits work.

Okay, I lie.

I desperately want to know how her lady bits work.

Edit: Marvel desperately needs a book starring her, just so they can introduce a gyno-geologist as a supporting cast member.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back