Sherlock (Spoilers)

Bass

Nexus of the World
The new SHERLOCK HOLMES aired today! It's written by Steven "Dr Who" Moffat and it was based on the original story, A STUDY IN SCARLET but was a rather nice twist on it.

It was endearing, fun, and exciting in all the right ways.

Re: Sherlock

Thank you. I wanted to see this but missed it. Luckily I searched on Sky+ and BBC HD is showing a repeat in 15 minutes :D

Excellent. I have been waiting for this.

This was really good. I liked how the text would appear on screen. I'm not sure if the next two episodes are written by Moffat but I hope they're just as good.

I also hope Watson ends up with Dawn. :)

Is this coming to the US? I hate torrenting. Never been able to get it to work right.

You filthy pirates.

the show is strangely unique and interesting at the same time. a lot similar to the other "investigation" shows in storyline, but still finds a way to make it its own show.

The second episode better involve Sherlock and Watson fighting pirates or I will be very disappointed.

Anyone who hasn't watched this yet is a horrible person... I absolutely adore it.

Moriarty is truly terrifying... Was he modulating his voice so that Sherlock couldn't figure out where he came from?

The second series is still going to be made up of 90 minute episodes. No idea on how many there will be though.

Yeah, I saw that... But hey, if there were 3-6 movie-length stories a year, it would still be amazing. As long as there's more and its good, I'm in.

Latest posts

Back