Should Marvel continue Ultimates after Millar and Hitch finish?

Should Marvel continue Ultimates after Millar & Hitch finish?

• Yes, continue the book with different creative teams

Votes: 61 79.2%
  • No, stick with appearances in minis and other books

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
And how do you know that? Are you Mark Millar himself?

Yes Ice I know you're Mark Milar... I'm wondering if XTF is Mark Millar?

this is a stupid question.. of course you arent gonna get rid of these great characters and their teams.. geeze

TheApostle said:
this is a stupid question.. of course you arent gonna get rid of these great characters and their teams.. geeze

The question isn't whether or not they should "get rid" of the characters, it's whether or not they should put another creative team on the book and continue, or end the series and stick with minis and supporting cast-type appearances.

Edited the poll choices in case anyone else misunderstood the question.

Well, to carry on, how about if there were mini's of each individual character after the title ended? Hypothetically, yes.

Well, you never know... There's tons of options. Hammerhead isn't part of X-Men lore, but he was added to it by Austen. There could be a Pym mini, covering a lot of things, introducing some villains and characters that had little to do with them before. You never know.

Yes they should continue if the let me be the penciller.

Haha! That's an interesting proposal...

Hey, do you remember that scene in Dodgeball when the Average Joes showed up in those skimpy uniforms? Could you imagine Cap'n America, Hulk, and Iron Man wear that stuff? :lol:

I watched that movie on the plane over. Good move. Now lets never speak of that again.

Well, I mentioned it because Scott was into that bondage deal to be funny, but it can go forgotten.

Now, MWOF said that some Ultimates weren't worthy of their own mini or, rather, couldn't carry their own mini because of their character. Do you think the team, if it ended up as a supportive team, should be narrowed down to, say, five members?

and do you mean 5 members- the logical ones would be the Avengers Mainstays like Cap etc or do you mean just 5 or so random members? Characters like Cap could quite easily carry their own series but some would probably fall flat.

Yeah, Cad's got the right idea. I was just asking if, since characters are better left untouched, it was better if the team was condenced... What do you think, MWOF?

Personally I do agree with Cad; mainstay's should stick around and leave the other ones to limbo.

Goodwill said:
Yeah, Cad's got the right idea. I was just asking if, since characters are better left untouched, it was better if the team was condenced... What do you think, MWOF?

Personally I do agree with Cad; mainstay's should stick around and leave the other ones to limbo.

I agee it's like the JLA I was pretty into that show before they did unlimited...So if the other characters rotated I think that'd be cool

There you go, that's the right idea! It does get to the point where having too many characters is having too many characters but if you rotated, I wouldn't see a problem.

Latest posts

Back