Should Marvel continue Ultimates after Millar and Hitch finish?

Should Marvel continue Ultimates after Millar & Hitch finish?

• Yes, continue the book with different creative teams

Votes: 61 79.2%
  • No, stick with appearances in minis and other books

Votes: 16 20.8%

• Total voters
I want to see Stark donate heaps of tech to the nation of Wakanda and in return Black Panther, the leader of the main tribe helps the Ultimates...

I voted no, like others, I would like to keep the Ultimates Millar's creation, and not let other's possibly ruin it.

I voted yes, but I'd want it continued in the way it's going now, more mini-series based.

As for U Black Panther, just drop the whole superhero bit. He's got enough going for him as the king of the most technologicaly advanced country in the world, and Wakanda has a great deal of depth to it in 616, no reason that can't transfer over into the U Universe.

So, what you're saying about the Black Panther is is that he could be a political hero, so to speak, instead of a caped, costumed one? That could work... Maybe he could head the African Branch of SHIELD...

I'm saying no now, i love the Ultimates, i like the work they have done on the characters.
I would rather them finish and let it be Great..... or have other people come on and screw it up, by making continuty errors, and killing off Characters to makes sales.
But i would like to see more mini series, like the ultimate Mystrey through out the year.
I just wish it didn't have to end

Exactly. If you guys like it all that much, you know there's a risk that the quality of the book would drop, right? What kinda artist could follow up someone like Hitch?

No, not on a title like this. I like his art and all, but he couldn't do the title justice. His faces all look the same and his proportions are often wrong.

icemastertron said:
Well, does anyone remember that somewher Millar said that the series will continue, still in 12 issue volumes?

He said it is possible that Marvel would put another creative team on the title, and they would have his blessing.

But can they capture thunder and lightning in a bottle again?

Its better then nothing....

consider the story of the hippopotimous.

You see, in the beginning he painted stripes down his back, trying to be a tiger, but the tigers laughed at him and said "No your a hippo". So he painted spots on his back to try be a leapard and the same thing happened.
Once he realised what he was, a hippopotamous, he lived happily.

Get what im saying here?

Nurhachi said:
Its better then nothing....

consider the story of the hippopotimous.

You see, in the beginning he painted stripes down his back, trying to be a tiger, but the tigers laughed at him and said "No your a hippo". So he painted spots on his back to try be a leapard and the same thing happened.
Once he realised what he was, a hippopotamous, he lived happily.

Get what im saying here?
Nothing. Not a damn clue.... :?

I love Hitch's work and Millar is doing fine for now, but i dont think they should stop The Ultimates after Millar and Hitch. There is so much things that Millar didnt use it right so much people, it would be cool if they could continue and make other appearances or at least give the other part of the team some lines, cause Pietro, Wanda and Hawkeye are there just for show. :roll:

I believe Millar said that those three would be getting a lot more spotlight. After all, I believe there is something going on with Pietro and Wanda. Perhaps they are going to end up being villains...

ProjectX2 said:
I believe there is something going on with Pietro and Wanda. Perhaps they are going to end up being villains...

Or spouses. Barf.

Latest posts

Back