Last week, I scared the holy Jesus out of Ice by talking in Filipino to my co-worker while we were on Skype.

Then I did it again yesterday.
I don't think I've ever heard someone speak in Filipino.

I imagine that it sounds like a squirrel speaking in tongues.

Well, at least that's what I imagine you would sound like.

I may be Skyping soon enough.

The laptop I'm getting later this week apparently comes with a webcam or something, which I assume means that it comes with a mic built in.

You may soon get to hear The Voice of The Moon.

How lucky for you.

I may be Skyping soon enough.

The laptop I'm getting later this week apparently comes with a webcam or something, which I assume means that it comes with a mic built in.

You may soon get to hear The Voice of The Moon.

How lucky for you.

If it means I don't have to read your constant tweets, I am all for this. :)

There's actually quite a lot of people who have Skype but don't seem to use it - E, Ourchair, Thor, DSF, Lithium, Mole, Mattimeo... and then there's Ice, TOG, Ultxon and I who use it about once a week while playing a game of some sort.

Last edited:
If it means I don't have to read your constant tweets, I am all for this. :)

There's actually quite a lot of people who have Skype but don't seem to use it - E, Ourchair, Thor, DSF, Lithium, Mole, Mattimeo... and then there's Ice, TOG, Ultxon and I who use it about once a week while playing a game of some sort.
I can't imagine that I'll be using it much.

My house is small and I'd rather my parents don't know that I'm now voice-chatting with strange internet people.

But I'll use it when I can.

EDIT: And you know you love my tweets.

Last edited:
I can't imagine that I'll be using it much.

My house is small and I'd rather my parents don't know that I'm now voice-chatting with strange internet people.

But I'll use it when I can.

My parents are afraid that Ice is going to steal their shiny valuables.

I always forget I have it.

This is a terribly disturbing Skype conversation right now.

I'm working on some papers while listening to Proj and Ice talk about some odd game involving "red pipes," "oil" and "connecting something" to Proj's "bottom one."

There's a lot of grunting and heavy breathing and complaints about "How is it supposed to connect there? It won't fit."

So why am I aroused?

:lol:

I miss ourchair.

Latest posts

Back