Man, nobody's ever online on Skype.

Except for Mattimeo who always appears to be busy.

Well okay, I spot Proj a lot but he only seems to be around when I'm at the office.

Man, nobody's ever online on Skype.

Except for Mattimeo who always appears to be busy.

Well okay, I spot Proj a lot but he only seems to be around when I'm at the office.
I'm always on Skype. Except that since Proj. is away, I dont bother going on because no one else bothers coming on.

July?

*Remembers we're still in April*

:neutral:

rest of April: study for finals, work

May: finals, work, prepare for wedding

June: wedding, reception, moving, unpacking, hopeful honeymoon, get a new job

July: aim, msn, and skype when i get the time

I'm at my grandparents currently so I haven't been on Skype. I shall return shortly!

This is a terribly disturbing Skype conversation right now.

I'm working on some papers while listening to Proj and Ice talk about some odd game involving "red pipes," "oil" and "connecting something" to Proj's "bottom one."

There's a lot of grunting and heavy breathing and complaints about "How is it supposed to connect there? It won't fit."

So why am I aroused?

Last edited:
This is a terribly disturbing Skype conversation right now.

I'm working on some papers while listening to Proj and Ice talk about some odd game involving "red pipes," "oil" and "connecting something" to Proj's "bottom one."

There's a lot of grunting and heavy breathing and complaints about "How is it supposed to connect there? It won't fit."

So why am I aroused?

I was thinking the same thing!

Last week, I scared the holy Jesus out of Ice by talking in Filipino to my co-worker while we were on Skype.

Then I did it again yesterday.

Last week, I scared the holy Jesus out of Ice by talking in Filipino to my co-worker while we were on Skype.

Then I did it again yesterday.
There's a difference between scaring me, and making me laugh my *** off, which was the latter, not the former. :wink:

There's a difference between scaring me, and making me laugh my *** off, which was the latter, not the former. :wink:
:lol:

My mistake, I had assumed the former, since you did say it sounded like I was muttering some kind of Satanic chant. (I myself don't think it sounds Satanic, but Vodoun-like instead).

:lol:

My mistake, I had assumed the former, since you did say it sounded like I was muttering some kind of Satanic chant. (I myself don't think it sounds Satanic, but Vodoun-like instead).
I never said that either!

I assume you still didn't get any sleep!!

Latest posts

Back