Slasherverse - Timeline

So... Twin Peaks has time travel in it and ends with a new timeline or something like that. I hate that I have to even consider including it over something so small, but... oh well.

I'm gonna say that Amityville 4 is a prequel and place 3-D after it, so the house was destroyed in 1987 and the cursed grounds/building material influenced the design for the 2023 version. Holy crap is it cool that Chucky went to Amityville, but damn is it a bit annoying. They also reference that everyone who has lived there since has been terrorised or murdered in some way, so that only lines up with the fictional version.
Mr. @Pro Bot Twin Peaks is connected to Fringe, which is connected to X-Files, which in turn is connected to Picket Frences and to Homicide:Life on the Street, which is connected to The Wire and the Law & Order universe... so if you want to really include Twin Peaks, well, good luck.

Mr. @Pro Bot Twin Peaks is connected to Fringe, which is connected to X-Files, which in turn is connected to Picket Frences and to Homicide:Life on the Street, which is connected to The Wire and the Law & Order universe... so if you want to really include Twin Peaks, well, good luck.
Or... there's a similarly named character with the same glasses in Fringe.

That is already Tommy Westpall Theory or whatever is spelled

Oh, OK. It was released in 2002.
I haven't played al of them, despite starting the Timeline Thread here, would do when I got the time.
I have played
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil (2002)
Resident Evil 2 (2018)
Resident Evil 3 (2019)
Resident Evil 4 (2005)
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil 5 - Gold Edition
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Resident Evil 7 (+ DLCs and the Demo)
Resident Evil Village

I have got
Resident Evil Outbreak
Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X
Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
Umbrella Corps

Resident Evil 6
But I haven't finished them yet (and won't probably do with Umbrella Corps)

I was asking because I remember that you said talking about Dead By Daylight that you knew the point from which every character is taken from their universes except Resident Evil and Silent Hill ones.
So, you like horror movies (at least enough to have watched everything on this Slasherverse) but you haven't played Resident Evil and Silent Hill? You don't like video games or something?

Oh, I do like games, I just don't play horror games often. Alien: Isolation is the exception, and what an exception it is. I've played the multiplayer horror games, like Friday the 13th: The Game, Evil Dead: The Game, and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre. Those aren't really scary though.

I play a lot of video games, don't get me wrong. I've recently been slowly going through the Call of Duty series and beat World at War on veteran... on consoles. I'm on Black Ops now (the sequel), but every time I see a grenade indicator I get some PTSD flashbacks, lol.

I play a lot of video games, don't get me wrong. I've recently been slowly going through the Call of Duty series and beat World at War on veteran... on consoles. I'm on Black Ops now (the sequel), but every time I see a grenade indicator I get some PTSD flashbacks, lol.
You remind me, that I should continue the call of duty timeline.

Did you start from COD 1? You're going in release order?

Latest posts

Back