Slasherverse - Timeline

Funny you say that about Psycho and Halloween's Sam Loomis being the same character, since I've seen some fanfics do just that. Case in point, the Earth-27 project (which initially started as a DC fan-project, but has since grown to include numerous non-DC franchises like the Powerpuff Girls, Sense8, Supernatural, Witchblade/The Darkness and of course, a host of Horror characters, to name but a few):
And they still didn't include ben 10 and Harry Potter haha.

And they still didn't include ben 10 and Harry Potter haha.
AFAIK, there's absolutely no plans to include Ben 10 because when they polled to see which franchises to add (the choices being B10, Powerpuff Girls, Sense8 and Horror characters), the Ben 10 fans outright chose to talk crap about the other choices. Or to quote Roy (the creator of Earth-27) on Discord:
But I do know this, Ben-10 ain't happening anytime soon because rather than up-sell Ben and Gwen to me, people chose to insult the characters of Sense8 instead. As a result, we have eight characters all about acceptance, tolerance, and empathy but lack a boy with a wristwatch that allows him to genetically appropriate aliens to smash things up.
And as for Harry Potter, I just don't see why they'd want to add it to Earth-27, especially when it would an outright headache of trying to fit this and that there and wherever. Plus, they also have the Books of Magic instead, which apparently, Harry Potter ripped off.

Last edited:
Honestly I don't know what the Ben 10 fans said about the other franchises, but judging just for describing Ben 10 as
...a boy with a wristwatch that allows him to genetically appropriate aliens to smash things up.
makes me thing that Roy is an asshole.

AFAIK, there's absolutely no plans to include Ben 10 because when they polled to see which franchises to add (the choices being B10, Powerpuff Girls, Sense8 and Horror characters), the Ben 10 fans outright chose to talk crap about the other choices. Or to quote Roy (the creator of Earth-27) on Discord:

And as for Harry Potter, I just don't see why they'd want to add it to Earth-27, especially when it would an outright headache of trying to fit this and that there and wherever. Plus, they also have the Books of Magic instead, which apparently, Harry Potter ripped off.
Both of them are in the wrong, I'm a Ben 10 fan, but I wouldn't go Insulting other series Just for let mine win.... so Even if ben 10 won I wouldn't, add It into the universe... but still it's not respectful on saying that Ben Is only a boy with a wristwatch that allows him to genetically appropriate Aliens to smash things up. I would have Just sayed that Ben 10 wouldn't be add thanks to bad behaivor, stop.

Also are there plans to include Transformers?
From the FAQ on the Earth-27 Discord.
1706452447965.png
Anyways, that's all I'm gonna say, else we're gonna go waaaaaay off-topic. For those wondering about Doctor Who not being included, it's because they have rules in place to keep things from getting too out of hand, which you can find on the wiki:

From the FAQ on the Earth-27 Discord.
View attachment 1718
Anyways, that's all I'm gonna say, else we're gonna go waaaaaay off-topic. For those wondering about Doctor Who not being included, it's because they have rules in place to keep things from getting too out of hand, which you can find on the wiki:
Apart from the fact that Doctor Who Is too Deep that it's impossible to add.

Both of them are in the wrong, I'm a Ben 10 fan, but I wouldn't go Insulting other series Just for let mine win.... so Even if ben 10 won I wouldn't, add It into the universe... but still it's not respectful on saying that Ben Is only a boy with a wristwatch that allows him to genetically appropriate Aliens to smash things up. I would have Just sayed that Ben 10 wouldn't be add thanks to bad behaivor, stop.
That is what I was meant to say, but I didn't know a way to express that with my own words

Basically you saved yourself from including another series. Haha
Well, the Bates Motel is in California. Unless Ash made his way to California from this scene, but it says Baltimore. Also, Michigan to California takes two days by train so it still doesn't match the timeline.

The Stabe Motel doesn't really make sense.
RCO007_1466652859.jpg
Look at the board at the back of panel 2, by the way.
Haddonfield, IL (Halloween)
Forrest Green, NJ (Friday the 13th?)
Round Rock, TX (Texas Chainsaw Massacre)
Baltimore, MD (Silence of The Lambs)
Chicago (Child's Play?)

Funny you say that about Psycho and Halloween's Sam Loomis being the same character, since I've seen some fanfics do just that. Case in point, the Earth-27 project (which initially started as a DC fan-project, but has since grown to include numerous non-DC franchises like the Powerpuff Girls, Sense8, Supernatural, Witchblade/The Darkness and of course, a host of Horror characters, to name but a few):
Let's just contemplate this fanfic/fan theory stuff for hypotheticals. It's fun.

Screenshot_20240128_211447_Google.jpg
Age 39

Halloween I-008.jpg
Age 41

Screenshot_20240128_211657_Google.jpg
Age 56

So, that's a lot of change in 2 years. He was in a relationship with Jennifer Hill from around 1964-1971 (https://halloweenmovie.fandom.com/wiki/Jennifer_Hill).

So, I guess Mary Loomis was conceived in the 1961-1963 gap with Lila Crane before Sam started a proper relationship with her after Hill's death. So, in 1971-1978, Loomis marries Lila and they raise Mary together. In 1978, Loomis sacrifices himself to kill Michael. While both survive, Loomis is presumed dead "by natural causes" by 1983 (Psycho II). Mary's interest in psychology comes from her father.

Now that's convoluted. A fun experiment though.

A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter 2 (0:04:21 - 0:20:27)
A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter 3 (0:05:52 - 0:08:10)
A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter 4 (0:08:11 - 0:10:43)
A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter 5 (0:10:44 - 0:14:47)
A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter 6 (0:14:48 - 0:18:26)
A Nightmare on Elm Street Chapter 7 (0:18:27 - 0:20:27)
Think you made a mistake here

I wonder if the fourth wall breaking out-of-universe scenes in Chucky take place in the Wes Craven's New Nightmares universe. That film would probably take place in 2002 on this timeline though, based on the Entity escaping the fictive world after Freddy's Dead (1994 in it's "real world" reality however - no one really brings up that Freddy made a cameo in JGTH one year prior for some reason, lol).

Jason was healed from his deformities in FvJvA: TNW, so I guess that could explain why "killer" looks like a relatively normal guy in Tales From Camp Blood and Jason isn't as much of a zombie in Jason X (well, he is but he looks a bit nicer). The comic does kinda fuck up the whole 2008 thing, but they try and connect with Jason X so that's an A for effort.

I guess Mike Norris survived being shot in the Child's Play comics, since he's potentially alive during Curse of Chucky. Certainly one of the least egregious continuity errors in my opinion.

Chucky Vol. 2 #1 appears to be lost media, sadly...

I guess Mike Norris survived being shot in the Child's Play comics, since he's potentially alive during Curse of Chucky. Certainly one of the least egregious continuity errors in my opinion.

Chucky Vol. 2 #1 appears to be lost media, sadly...
Damn... Never expected a Child's Play comic to become lost media. :(

Damn... Never expected a Child's Play comic to become lost media. :(
It was gonna be the start of a new storyline but the run was cancelled after the first issue. I saw the comic being sold online for a ton of money.

Wait for It (Leslie Vernon sequel) has only been shown at select film festivals. It's somewhat aggravating because I'd love to see it, but until it becomes widely available... can't really include it.

Latest posts

Back