Slasherverse - Timeline

Yeah, let's just... not go there then, lol.

The only connections to Psycho is the impossible Bates Motel in FvJvA and the Sam Loomis name.
(Impossible because it can't be the same building due to locations. Freaking geography!!)

What, someone made the Stabe Motel look exactly like the Bates Motel as part of some sadistic joke? I suppose.

Last edited:
Funny enough, unless I'm missing something, including the comic adaptation of Waxwork (and only the comic adaptation) would, once again, confirm that there's Friday the 13th films based on the Jason killings in-universe.

Last edited:
Okay, so the Friday the 13th in-universe documentary just immediately namedrops Haddonfield, as you do.
The documentary also features a character named Charlie Brewster (the main character from Fright Night) played by the creator of Fright Night. Although they probably aren't supposed to be the same character

Intro to The Burning has a calender that looks like June, with 30 days that begin on Sunday. That must be June 1975, placing that movie in 1980.

I moved the Evil Dead 2 comics to present day with the assumption that Annie Knowby ends up in Hell in present day to reduce anachronisms. There's still some problems in Tales of Ex-Mortis, specifically the Raymond Knowby related stories, and in Revenge of the Martians since they talk of the Knowby family disappearing the previous year, but... in general, it works better.

So, in-universe, they acknowledge that Tommy has a completely different face in Jason Lives. Speculated plastic surgery. How interesting.

There's a few continuity errors with different sources and this documentary, but nothing really problematic. Some ages and details about Tommy are conflicting, but meh.

The cenobite Face used to be Lon Chaney of Hunchback and Phantom of the Opera fame... if I'm understanding the Hellraiser comics correctly. I suppose that makes sense given the films I just listed.

I'm not a fan of long anthology comics for timeline reasons. There's still 16 issues of this though, so I got a lot to burn through.

If they ever did a Hack/Slash vs Predator crossover, well... that would explain why the Earth is so messed up in Jason X.
Of course, Evil Dead and AvP have different Earth numbers. I suppose you could make the argument that the erased Ashes 2 Ashes timeline is Earth-818793 though. It's hypothetical anyway.

Of course, Evil Dead and AvP have different Earth numbers. I suppose you could make the argument that the erased Ashes 2 Ashes timeline is Earth-818793 though. It's hypothetical anyway.
My head canon is the Slasherverse is a off shoot of Earth-818793

Latest posts

Back