Slasherverse - Timeline

Of course, Evil Dead and AvP have different Earth numbers. I suppose you could make the argument that the erased Ashes 2 Ashes timeline is Earth-818793 though. It's hypothetical anyway.
Come on, it doesn't need to be the AvP universe, it could be just a local Predator from this universe. And yes, I know that the same could be said with most crossovers, but you know what I mean.

Come on, it doesn't need to be the AvP universe, it could be just a local Predator from this universe. And yes, I know that the same could be said with most crossovers, but you know what I mean.
To be fair, that's not wrong. Judge Dredd, DC, WildStorm, Buffy and Rick and Morty all have their own Xenomorphs and Yautja.

This is still hypothetical, since it was just some artwork.

To be fair, that's not wrong. Judge Dredd, DC, WildStorm, Buffy and Rick and Morty all have their own Xenomorphs and Yautja.

This is still hypothetical, since it was just some artwork.
What about the Vampirella vs Alien comic?

When exactly is Before the Mask set? If it's even specified, that is.
The opening page has this, which I think is supposed to be a reference to the first film meaning it takes place in 2017?

But one of the covers has the date as October of 2008, which is where I placed it, and when it makes the most sense

Attachments

• 20240223_132253.jpg
    20240223_132253.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20231208_120534.jpg
    20231208_120534.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 8
Let's just contemplate this fanfic/fan theory stuff for hypotheticals. It's fun.

View attachment 1726
Age 39

View attachment 1727
Age 41

View attachment 1728
Age 56

So, that's a lot of change in 2 years. He was in a relationship with Jennifer Hill from around 1964-1971 (https://halloweenmovie.fandom.com/wiki/Jennifer_Hill).

So, I guess Mary Loomis was conceived in the 1961-1963 gap with Lila Crane before Sam started a proper relationship with her after Hill's death. So, in 1971-1978, Loomis marries Lila and they raise Mary together. In 1978, Loomis sacrifices himself to kill Michael. While both survive, Loomis is presumed dead "by natural causes" by 1983 (Psycho II). Mary's interest in psychology comes from her father.

Now that's convoluted. A fun experiment though.
Psycho actually takes place in December 1959, not 1960, so it's actually even easier to interpret a link between the two. Too bad that Psycho doesn't have a reliable connection, only a name reference and an impossible Bates Motel replica. Also Hack/Slash referencing it as a fictional movie and then Chucky Goes Psycho. I think Norman Bates was referenced in that Chucky comic too.

Best you could say is that the Stabe Motel was created as a replica to try and make money off of the Norman Bates murders, as was suggested here.

There's also a reference in Hack/Slash Trailers #2
I assume the cross-dressing slasher in this comic is another guy who went crazy after his mother ("Cates") died, taking after Norman's M.O.? Or is that just ridiculous because it seems to follow the exact plot points of the Psycho story? It'd be a little sad if that's the death of Norman honestly, having Cassie and Vlad brutalise him after all the development and rehabilitation attempts in those sequels.

1000006271.jpg1000006272.jpg

Two options:
1. "Cates" had the motel rebuilt and reopened after 1990, died in an alleged murder-suicide, then her son became crazy like Norman Bates did.

2. The hotel was rebuilt and rebranded, Norman Bates returned to it, and got killed by Cassie and Vlad.

Last edited:
Funny you say that about Psycho and Halloween's Sam Loomis being the same character, since I've seen some fanfics do just that. Case in point, the Earth-27 project (which initially started as a DC fan-project, but has since grown to include numerous non-DC franchises like the Powerpuff Girls, Sense8, Supernatural, Witchblade/The Darkness and of course, a host of Horror characters, to name but a few):
Oh yes, I almost forgot, but Earth-27's Sam Loomis is also the brother of Hank Loomis, father of Billy Loomis. I'll let you all connect the dots.
scream-billy-loomis.gif

Let me do just that, then.

Sam Loomis
-Marian Crane (Ex-Girlfriend, Sister-In-Law)
-Lila Loomis (Wife)
-Mary Loomis (Daughter)
-Hank Loomis (Brother)
-Nancy Loomis (Sister-In-Law)
-Billy Loomis (Nephew)
-Samantha Carpenter (Great-Nephew)

Latest posts

Back