Slimmy's art!

w00t.jpg

I love everything on this one except the way the render came out. To make the background the way it looked it kept messing up the render so i had to put it at the top and make with what i had.

AND NOW ALL YOU SUPERMAN FANS MARVEL AT MY AMAZINGNESS
shazamammooooo.jpg

If i knew i'd tell ya I'd guess it's a variant or something

the superboy prime and this one up top are the best. These are really damn good. Those elitist guys are just afr@1D 0v t3h $k1LLz

nightmare13.jpg

just wen u thought it was safe to come outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the spawn of carnage, toxic in front of gorillaz pic with a alot of effects and colors

Last edited:
You're lucky. He's quite possibly, the stupidest Spider-man villain since Hypno Hustler.

I thought he wasn't a villain, he was a hero. Not like it matters--he's disappeared into the black hole of Things Marvel Wants You To Forget Existed with baby May, Teen Tony and the fifty billion continuity errors in Civil War.

So, are all Slimjim's backgrounds images, like the Gorillaz, put through filters until they get that awesometastic effect?

You're lucky. He's quite possibly, the stupidest Spider-man villain since Hypno Hustler.

I agree Toxin is just stupid.

Why would the son of carnage look like Spider-man? Is there something marvel is not telling us about carnage and spider-man in a one night stand?:lol:

So, are all Slimjim's backgrounds images, like the Gorillaz, put through filters until they get that awesometastic effect?
No usually I just start with a cut out and go from there but when i see something as tempting as this I just have to
H2OCARTOON2.jpg

And toxic looks like that because its a baby symbiote and the host is a cop. So it's not going to look like if the host were a serial killer or a spidey obsessed jerk.
When he is pissed he looks more like this
Toxin5.jpg

I'm not fond of the character but he looks cool.

Latest posts

Back