Snake On A Plane! Discussion (Motherf#$@in' Spoilers B%^$@)

Steve GMan

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0417148/

Plot outline courtesy of IMDb:

"On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, let loose a crate full of deadly snakes."

I have to say lately, I think Samuel L. Jackson is just making movies to appear in them.

Re: Snakes... ON A PLANE

Steve GMan said:
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0417148/

Plot outline courtesy of IMDb:

"On board a flight over the Pacific Ocean, an assassin, bent on killing a passenger who's a witness in protective custody, let loose a crate full of deadly snakes."

I have to say lately, I think Samuel L. Jackson is just making movies to appear in them.
There's a thread for this already. Anyways

"THERE"S SNAKES ON THE MOTHER****ING PLANE"

this movie is gonna be great.......

I checked, and I couldn't find it. Maybe it was deleted after a while.

Anyway, I think they should start planning for the sequel: Snakes on a Plane 2: Planes on a Snake.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, was in tears, haven't laughed that hard in ages. On the Sam Jackson making movies to be in them, nothing beat his appearance on Boondocks a few weeks back.

I couldn't help it....

"say what....say what AGAIN mutha ****a...I dare ya....I double goddamn dare ya!!"

Isn't this another goddamn remake? Geez at least choose a different animal. I hate hollywood

Yeah, I went to merge the two threads then noticed the older one's been wasted.

Maybe we should keep this one on-topic? :D

They wanted to rename it Flight 815 or something like that, but Sam said that if they do it, he was pulling out. He's publically said that the reason he signed on for the film was simply because of the title. He said something like "I mean, 'Snakes on a Plane', man! I just heard the title and I HAD to be in it."

Random said:
Isn't this another goddamn remake? Geez at least choose a different animal. I hate hollywood

I don't think it's remake, just a really, really, really bad idea.

Doc Comic said:
They wanted to rename it Flight 815 or something like that, but Sam said that if they do it, he was pulling out. He's publically said that the reason he signed on for the film was simply because of the title. He said something like "I mean, 'Snakes on a Plane', man! I just heard the title and I HAD to be in it."

He really is a Bad Mother****er, isn't he?

I Don't Think You Understand, Mother****er! There Are ****ing Snakes On The Mother****ing Plane, *****!!!

Last edited:

moonmaster said:
I Don't Think You Understand, Mother****er! There Are ****ing Snakes On The Mother****ing Plane, *****!!!

************ snakes ******************** plane ******** Martha ************ Stewart!

Dave Chapelle is gonna tear this mother-****er UP!

"NO I CAN"T STOP YELLING, CAUSE THAT'S HOW I TALK!"

"YES I'M GLAD THEY DIED, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL!"

Oh yeah, I've known about this for awhile. It's going to be the greatest movie ever made. The fat one from Keenan and Kel is gonna be in it. Christ, I can't believe I remember that show. Anyways, "SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!"

EW magazine reported that when the produces showed a rough PG-13 cut to the studio, the people at the studio told the produces to just go wild with it and make it a hard R, so now there's eyeballs popping out of a guy's head, a graphic sex scene in the Bathroom (and then the snakes burst in of course), and plenty more F-Bombs coming from Sam Jackson.

This has gone from a joke of a movie with a funny name to one of the must-see movies of the summer! :lol:

THIS WAS ****ING AMAZING

Not on any emotional level, but its a great thriller, its funny as hell, it actually makes you squirm in your seat, but its encapturing... The dialogue is cliched in just the right way.

Oh my god... This was everything i hoped it would be and more!

10/10

"Just what we need, Snakes on Crack"
"We Need to get these Mutha****ing snakes, off this mutha****ing plane!"
"Do what I say, you'll live"

Well, I just got back from seeing it a couple of hours ago. Sam Jackson was in his element. The snakes didn't even have a chance once a bad *** mother ****er like Samuel L. Jackson got on the plane.

Here's my synopsis:
A kid named Sean Jones is riding his dirt bike in Hawaii when he stops and sees an LA District Attorney get beat to death with a bat by the villian in the movie, Eddie Kim. He runs home and hides. The bad guys find him. Sam Jackson, FBI Agent Nelville Flynn, shows up just in time to kill some bad guys, grab the kid, and run. Jackson tells Sean that he dead if he doesn't testify. He finally agree after a little classic Jackson finesse. Kim's got people in the Hawaii police, so they decide to fake out Kim by not putting him on a government jet. Instead they put him on a commercial flight. Kim's got men working at the airport who are ready for this and tip him off when they figure out which flight they're going to be on. The get in the air and everything is fine for a while... They sprayed the plane with snake pheromone before they took off, and when the snakes are finally set loose, they go ape ****. They kill about half the passengers in a non-stop blood bath for about five minutes. They finally manage to contain the snakes in the back half of the plane. They regroup and at this point they've lost one of the FBI agents and one of the 0pilots. The remaining one is hilarious, though. They're able to contact the mainland, and the FBI there is able to find a snake expert. The remaining pilot get nailed by a Cobra and is seemingly dead. The plane goes into a nose dive and it's up to Sam Jackson to pull them out of it. This also causes the snakes in the back to get thrown into the front. Another half of the passengers die, and the rest head into the top level of the plane. They pull out of the nose dive and the seemingly dead pilot shows up to pilot the plane again. The ventilation system dies and only Sam Jackson can fix it. He goes into the cargo hold to do it and kills some more snakes while he's down there. He gets it started again just in time to find out the pilot is dead, for sure this time. The cockpit is now swarming with snakes and they're almost to LA. Jackson decides the get the snake out of the plane by shoot a hole in the plane and venting them out of the plane. Of course, half the passengers and crew aren't properly secured and nearly fly out the side of the plane. Jackson and a guy who learned to fly on his play station land the plane. Everyone else survives, and they live happily ever after.

I'm going to try see this next weekend.

Latest posts

Back