Snake On A Plane! Discussion (Motherf#$@in' Spoilers B%^$@)

I've been suffering from insomnia lately.

I heard a little rustling noise while I was lying in bed trying to force myself to sleep.

Twenty minutes later, I felt a compelling urge to wash my feet, so I did.

As I stepped from the door I noticed a dark cord-like thing sticking from under the door into the door next to it.

It moved.

It was a snake. I think it came from my toilet.

A snake just crawled out of my toilet.

Then it crawled into the other door out into the hallway.

THERE'S A ******* TOILET SNAKE NOW LURKING SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE!

MOTHA ****ING SNAKE! IN MY MOTHA ****ING HOUSE!

IT CAME FROM MY MOTHA ****ING TOILET.

I've been suffering from insomnia lately.

I heard a little rustling noise while I was lying in bed trying to force myself to sleep.

Twenty minutes later, I felt a compelling urge to wash my feet, so I did.

As I stepped from the door I noticed a dark cord-like thing sticking from under the door into the door next to it.

It moved.

It was a snake. I think it came from my toilet.

A snake just crawled out of my toilet.

Then it crawled into the other door out into the hallway.

THERE'S A ******* TOILET SNAKE NOW LURKING SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE!

MOTHA ****ING SNAKE! IN MY MOTHA ****ING HOUSE!

IT CAME FROM MY MOTHA ****ING TOILET.

Could be worse. It could have come up while you were on it.

Or, like the movie, made it's debut while you were commiting some indecent act.

Good thing the last girl escaped yesterday.

Could be worse. It could have come up while you were on it.

Or, like the movie, made it's debut while you were commiting some indecent act.

Good thing the last girl escaped yesterday.
THIS IS SO NOT FUNNY.

I've been struggling with the fact that I'm too sleepy to work on papers and too awake to get some rest before I head into the office later and now the fear of this snake attacking me while I sleep is not helping.

There was a rat snooping through all the apartments in my building a while ago by sneaking through the gas heating units.

If I could somehow ship the rat to you, problem solved.

There was a rat snooping through all the apartments in my building a while ago by sneaking through the gas heating units.

If I could somehow ship the rat to you, problem solved.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet Doom could handle this problem for me. He's got military trainingz for dis.

No.

It crawled into the dark hallway that goes between my room/bathroom and into the main living area.

It is dark because the lights don't work and it's currently 4am here.

The snake has the upper hand.

Better put some thick boots on.

We used to have a basement tennant who, as it turned out, secretly was keeping a pet corn snake, as we found out when my mom saw it slither into the bathroom.

It disappeared, the tennant moved out a few months later, and then a little while after that, my parents and the neighbours found it in a snake-shaped crevace in one of the exterior walls of our house. My dad retrieved it but it was moving so unpredicatably it jumped out of his handed and landed on.... my mom.

Yeah.

But after that a 10-year-old boy up the street who had been thinking of getting a pet snake adopted it and it lived happily ever after. I think it ate frozen mouse-shaped meat pellets.

We used to have a basement tennant who, as it turned out, secretly was keeping a pet corn snake, as we found out when my mom saw it slither into the bathroom.

It disappeared, the tennant moved out a few months later, and then a little while after that, my parents and the neighbours found it in a snake-shaped crevace in one of the exterior walls of our house. My dad retrieved it but it was moving so unpredicatably it jumped out of his handed and landed on.... my mom.

Yeah.

But after that a 10-year-old boy up the street who had been thinking of getting a pet snake adopted it and it lived happily ever after. I think it ate frozen mouse-shaped meat pellets.

My friend had a ball python that he fed live mice to, but it escaped one day and is now either ruining the ecosystem or was food for a hawk.

So, Ourchair, what happened to the snake?

Beat it in an epic struggle to the death? Called animal control? Or still menacing you at night?

(Also, sorry about making light of your terror.)

Latest posts

Back