Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

Maybe SSU's Spiderman had a similar story to MCU's Spiderman, but that would not make that Venom could appeear like that way in the MCU, at least that MCU and SSU were the same universe, what it's false 'cause In Venom 2 Eddie & Venom got teleported to MCU, to another reality, not to the future to another place
yeah, that's why I'm saying why did they have to teleport Eddie Brock/Venom to the MCU, if the SSU's Spider-Man already is a "MURDERER" and had a similar story? that's why I'm saying it's a possibility that Venom's universe just combined with the MCU.

yeah, that's why I'm saying why did they have to teleport Eddie Brock/Venom to the MCU, if the SSU's Spider-Man already is a "MURDERER" and had a similar story? that's why I'm saying it's a possibility that Venom's universe just combined with the MCU.
I doubt it though. It's more than likely the case that Spider-Man in the SSU just went thru similar events to the MCU's Spidey. I doubt Kevin Feige or Marvel Studios would want the events of the SSU to affect their chronology.

So is Captain France's timeline or Pro Bot's timeline the correct one? Didn't see anyone contradicting them, but the OP wasn't changed to reflect it. Just curious which is more accurate.

So is Captain France's timeline or Pro Bot's timeline the correct one? Didn't see anyone contradicting them, but the OP wasn't changed to reflect it. Just curious which is more accurate.
It has been changed. The timeline information has been kept for documentation purposes, but explained why it is not set in that year.

Last edited:
So.... will the spider-verse verse be listed on this timeline or added to another thread?

1-. I also think that Spiderverse Multiverse should have it's own thread
2-. New Morbius clip showed a better look at the character, however, it didn't apported to much to the timeline reasoning, maybe after Venom and before LTBC though it was originally going to get released before that movie

3/Edit-. I think also that it wouldn't be a bad idea of doing a Marvel Cinematic Multiverse Listing thread, but, like always, everything takes a time

1-. I also think that Spiderverse Multiverse should have it's own thread
2-. New Morbius clip showed a better look at the character, however, it didn't apported to much to the timeline reasoning, maybe after Venom and before LTBC though it was originally going to get released before that movie

3/Edit-. I think also that it wouldn't be a bad idea of doing a Marvel Cinematic Multiverse Listing thread, but, like always, everything takes a time

yeah I was more hyped for across the spider-verse than anything.

Also at the moment the Marvel multiverse is still pretty small compared to the DC multiverse

Also at the moment the Marvel multiverse is still pretty small compared to the DC multiverse
Yes, i know, but soon it can be big, though Multiverse of Madness will explore it deeply

There's literally 3000 realities in the Marvel multiverse.

MOST of them are branches of Earth-616, but if you're talking about live-action, that is I guess its own specific section (or 'tree limb' with its own branches) in the multiverse.
Yeah, I can see the two original/prime timelines being Earth-616 and Earth-199999, with all live-action stuff branching from the latter.

Last edited:
Just a question, if an Into the Spiderverse Multiverse timeline thread is done, 67' series and Japanese series will be included or they will not??

Just a question, if an Into the Spiderverse Multiverse timeline thread is done, 67' series and Japanese series will be included or they will not??
Oof.

Earth-67 might as well have 2 timelines. Earth-6799 and Earth-67. Earth-67 includes Spider-Verse (comic) and Into the Spider-Verse. Earth-6799 is noted as the show specifically by the Appendix. I'd imagine the show plays out virtually identically in the two universes.

Supaidāman probably needs a timeline on its own, too.

Maybe do it like this:
Spider-Verse - Timeline
Earth-67

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #11 (Earth-67 Scenes Only)
Spider-Verse Team-Up Vol. 1 #2 (Earth-67 Scenes Only)
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Earth-67 Scenes Only)

Earth-1610 (Easter Egg number only)
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Spider-Man: Enter the Spider-Verse (Part One)
Spider-Man: Enter the Spider-Verse (Part Two)

Earth-6799
Spider-Man (1967 TV Series)

Earth-51778
Supaidāman

Last edited:
So, NWH postcredit scene takes place during the end of the Battle at the Liberty Statue and Venom says that it has been a very short time after they arrived, so i think that the postcredit scene of LTBC to November/December 2024 at Earth-199999

Oof.

Earth-67 might as well have 2 timelines. Earth-6799 and Earth-67. Earth-67 includes Spider-Verse (comic) and Into the Spider-Verse. Earth-6799 is noted as the show specifically by the Appendix. I'd imagine the show plays out virtually identically in the two universes.

Supaidāman probably needs a timeline on its own, too.

Maybe do it like this:
Spider-Verse - Timeline
Earth-67

Amazing Spider-Man Vol. 3 #11 (Earth-67 Scenes Only)
Spider-Verse Team-Up Vol. 1 #2 (Earth-67 Scenes Only)
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Earth-67 Scenes Only)

Earth-1610 (Easter Egg number only)
Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse
Spider-Man: Enter the Spider-Verse (Part One)
Spider-Man: Enter the Spider-Verse (Part Two)

Earth-6799
Spider-Man (1967 TV Series)

Earth-51778
Supaidāman
Would it be like, Earth-6799 is the actual show, and Earth-67 is the somewhat memeified version of that show?

No Way Home spoilers:
I'm gonna add the post-credit scene of No Way Home to the timeline. Only that, though.

Random speculation:
Andrew Garfield "stopped pulling his punches", apparently. In Morbius, the Spider-Man graffiti has the word "murderer" on it. I don't know if that means Andrew actually killed people after TASM2 or just became more brutal, but assuming the former, could work with the SSMU canon.

Morbius also has the Oscorp logo from The Amazing Spider-Man series, though a different building.

though, the Daily Bugle of the SSMU looks different and there's an unnamed symbiote in TASM2 that was clearly intended to be Venom.

I'm not saying SSMU is Earth-120703, though. Just some fan speculation. :p

No Way Home spoilers:
I'm gonna add the post-credit scene of No Way Home to the timeline. Only that, though.

Random speculation:
Andrew Garfield "stopped pulling his punches", apparently. In Morbius, the Spider-Man graffiti has the word "murderer" on it. I don't know if that means Andrew actually killed people after TASM2 or just became more brutal, but assuming the former, could work with the SSMU canon.

Morbius also has the Oscorp logo from The Amazing Spider-Man series, though a different building.

though, the Daily Bugle of the SSMU looks different and there's an unnamed symbiote in TASM2 that was clearly intended to be Venom.

Yeah, i used to think the same

No Way Home spoilers:

Random speculation:

The unnamed Symbiote was cut and not in the final version of TASM2; and was only in the trailers. Thus not canon.

I'd like to think Venom's home reality is Earth-120703 to be honest.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of Into the Spider-verse's timeline breakdown? Like what year/season it takes place in?
1639767344598.png
At 0:08:17, "Decembruary 2, 2018", maybe it could be taken as December since Miles' Earth it's diferent, the end takes place about 1 year later and teases Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse - Part One, the postcredit takes place before the end approximately 'cause at the ATSV teaser Gwen uses a very similar device as the Gizmo that Miguel O'Hara used at the end of the first movie

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back