Sony's Spider-Man Universe - Timeline

I saw Madame Web. And by that I mean I read spoilers because my broke self ain't paying what I got left to see this in the cinema.

It's Uncle Ben. They don't name his sister's kid in the film apparently but it could easily be retconned later on and just be Ben Reilly, a la this being an alternate universe, if they decide to merge this universe with the MCU post-Secret Wars....lol

so is madame web part of the venom universe or its own separate new universe.

oh and is there any post credits scenes?
They already written this as a "alternate universe" in the official synopsis. Whether or not that's in relation to the MCU or this SPUMCO (my bad that's the Ren & Stimpy studio) this Spider-Manless Universe, we'll see.

Last edited:
just saw the movie
the only two periods we see is the opening in 1973 and the rest of the movie in 2003; while ezekiel referred to his visions as "the future" when he has grey hair the girls are still teenagers so im not sure what to think of the eventual realization of the girls as heroes at the end of the movie but i don't think we're quite up to the present day 2020/2021 seen in venom

just saw the movie
the only two periods we see is the opening in 1973 and the rest of the movie in 2003; while ezekiel referred to his visions as "the future" when he has grey hair the girls are still teenagers so im not sure what to think of the eventual realization of the girls as heroes at the end of the movie but i don't think we're quite up to the present day 2020/2021 seen in venom
Magneto was 60-something in Dark Phoenix and didn't age like in the previous X-Men timeline.
I'm sure Hollywood doesn't care if 36 year old women look like 18 year olds.

just saw the movie
The Future is set 10 years after 2003, so 2013, I think, but I have no idea

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back