South Park series discussion *spoilers*

So most episodes this season has been pretty good though not amazing. But tonight's was freaking excellent.

I loved the part with Cartman talking to
Mitch Connor
on the side of the street. The way way he kept moving his hand was great.

Last edited:
The 200th brought back a lot of memories. My then-best friend and I were obsessed with the show when we were eight during the first seasons so it was really rewarding.... CGI Mecha-Streisand complete with the Diamond Of Pantheos was quite the moment.

That was terrific. Especially the moral of the story. And Cartman was so right about the whole, "I guarantee you more people are interested in who my father is." And Scott Tenorman's return was ingenious.

I thought that Tom Cruise was going to go to Imaginationland at the end, but I prefer the moon.

There was a gag I was expecting that they didn't do. You'd have a character, like the Muslim dad from SNUKE show up and he stands next to CENSORED and everyone goes, "Oh my God! They look exactly alike!"

Last edited:
This was pretty awesome, but I had the feeling that all the bleeping may not have been intentional on Trey and Matt's part. Especially since they had no issue saying CENSORED's name the previous week.

So now there's a message up at South Park studios in place of where the new episode would normally be streamed:

"We apologize that South Park Studios cannot stream episode 201 at this time.

After we delivered the show, and prior to broadcast, Comedy Central placed numerous additional audio bleeps throughout the episode. We do not have network approval to stream our original version of the show. We will bring you a new version of 201 as soon as we can."

I thought that Tom Cruise was going to go to Imaginationland at the end, but I prefer the moon.

I thought of Imaginationland first, but then I was sure it was going to be the cave of the Underpants Gnomes, going all the way back to the original, easy, harmless Tom Cruise joke of a simpler time.... he's short.

There was a gag I was expecting that they didn't do. You'd have a character, like the Muslim dad from SNUKE show up and he stands next to CENSORED and everyone goes, "Oh my God! They look exactly alike!"

That's pretty smart but it would be going against the fact that he's already been seen quite definitively on the show in the original SBF episode(which was also the original jab at Scientology, funnily enough) I think that's important to maintain.

And they had the scene from the Killing Joke in it. Epic.

The reveal that started that was awesome and maybe the most surprising moment of the episode for me. I also really wondered for a while if Cartman's dad was going to be Kevin Mephisto, and if Chef was going to come back, Darth or otherwise.

All in all this was probably my favourite one since the Go God Go two-parter(although Elementary School Musical and Guitar Queer-o were excellent), but I hated that they killed Pip. I hope they bring him back.

It was just pure genius through and through. The bleeping got really annoying though it did make the moral funny. I was really hoping they'd show Muhammad though I guess it's not up to them. And I was expecting Darth Chef to show up when they were pulling out all the references they can muster up. And I remember laughing my ass off when I figured out it was going to be scott tenerman, and I didn't stop.

Great episode

This was pretty awesome, but I had the feeling that all the bleeping may not have been intentional on Trey and Matt's part. Especially since they had no issue saying CENSORED's name the previous week.

So now there's a message up at South Park studios in place of where the new episode would normally be streamed:

"We apologize that South Park Studios cannot stream episode 201 at this time.

After we delivered the show, and prior to broadcast, Comedy Central placed numerous additional audio bleeps throughout the episode. We do not have network approval to stream our original version of the show. We will bring you a new version of 201 as soon as we can."

Funny you should mention that.

http://www.spinoffonline.com/2010/04/22/comedy-central-censors-south-park-for-its-own-good/

Latest posts

Back