South Park series discussion *spoilers*

This part confused me
This is a slur whose meaning remains rooted in homophobia.
Did they miss the scene explaining the word's root had almost nothing to do with homophobia?

:lol::lol::lol:

Question Bass: How popular is South Park across the pond?

Amongst my friends? Very. I think it's popular in general over here. The dvds are all over the place.

So apparently GLAAD isn't too happy about the last episode.

Seems to me that they miss the main point when it comes to language. Words only have the power you ascribe to them. The more weight they put on ***got as a gay slur the more it is. If they had just put out a press release saying "South Park Creators are ***s" they'd have succeeded in the next step of the words transformation. Now they're just retarding it.

My friend watched the Harley episode and found it extremely offensive because he is a ***g.

As in, that's his surname. ***g.

I'm bringing this up because this is how little I care for GLAAD's response. Not because it's wrong or hypocritical, just that it's pointless. So pointless, I feel like recalling my friend's ironic reaction to the episode. (He didn't really take offense.)

My friend watched the Harley episode and found it extremely offensive because he is a ***g.

As in, that's his surname. ***g.

I'm bringing this up because this is how little I care for GLAAD's response. Not because it's wrong or hypocritical, just that it's pointless. So pointless, I feel like recalling my friend's ironic reaction to the episode. (He didn't really take offense.)

GLADD is such a bunch of ***gots.

Heh.

.....That was incredibly gross, but was still funny.

I didnt like it. They use the "use plot of new movie and apply on real world problems" gimmick way to much these days.

Certainly didn't feel like a season finale.

Interestingly the only two things I really liked about the last two episodes were Cartman's inflections of 'Schooool' in Dancing with Smurfs and 'Nooooo' in the last episode. This is why Trey Parker's a great voice actor.

Dances with Smurfs was so very funny. Especially the AVATAR rip. Take that James Plagiaron!

Also, the pee thing had me laughing, particularly the minorities thing and the tortured set up by having all the landmarks in the water park.

I didnt like it. They use the "use plot of new movie and apply on real world problems" gimmick way to much these days.

Certainly didn't feel like a season finale.

I agree.
I agree. Actually I think the last couple episodes were pretty "meh".

I thought Dances with Smurfs was great, but the Pee episode felt more like filler. It certainly wasn't the right episode to end the season on.

Didn't like it, didn't get it. The minority thing was funny, and should have dictated the episode, but I didn't find the pee stuff funny whatsoever.

Well I got second place in the "Watch & Become a South Park Citizen" Sweepstakes. Unfortunately second place only get to play as Professor Chaos in South Park, Let's Go Tower Defense Play. Which I don't really give a damn about.

I was so close to the grand prize too.

Not sure if you saw this in England, but in the US they had a contest for the past run of new episodes. Only on TV they'll have an alien hidden in the show. After the premiere they have a form to fill out online. Which I did for just about every episode. The grand prize is that the winner will be animated into the opening credits.

Latest posts

Back