South Park series discussion *spoilers*

Re: New Season of South Park

Random said:
Man I miss the first ten minutes but it was funny,
The guy hunting Man-bear-pig
"Is that a pig-bear-man?"
"dude did Cartman just **** treassure?"

It was Al Gore.
This episode was great! I liked how Cartman was trying eat all the treasure and kept choking on it:D :D

"The Man-bear-pig is half man, half bear, and half pig."

What was up with Al Gore saying "serial" instead of "serious"!?! :lol:

I'm being so serial about this, SERIAL!

SUPER SERIAL!

Why does no one believe me?

I expected MAn Bear Pig to show up at the end and eat Al Gore

Ultimate Houde said:
I expected MAn Bear Pig to show up at the end and eat Al Gore
Me too, South Park hasn't done anything like that for a while

That was so great.

"I'm being really serial here!"

"Kids, I don't want you to spend time with the Ex-Vice-President anymore."

"Dude why are we hanging out with Al Gore?"
"I feel kind of bad for him. I don't think he has any friends."

"What is that?"
"I think its a PigBearMan."
"No, its a ManBearPig!"

Man I have yet to be disappointed by any of the episodes in this season!

This was a good episode, Cartman sticks it to the nannies, but the Dog Wisperer totally owns him!:lol: :lol:

That episode was very funny. I loved the Dog Whisperer. :lol:

On Cartman's plan to kill his mum, it says at the bottom, "Frame Token", which is brilliant. :lol:

I thought this episode was a huge let-down. There were a few funny parts, such as seeing the nanny eating her own excrement and the beginning of the whole neck poking thing, but in the end it just proved to be really anti-climatic.

and i really wanted to see the cutaway scene of cartman's mom getting railed by the dog-whisperer. i still think that the scene where cartman thinks she is crying for him and it just cuts to the inside where she is getting nailed by the mover was one fo the funniest things ever.

idk, i wasn't a big fan of this episode. pacing was all wrong.

It did not have the best ending, true.

Part of me expected to see Cartman do something horrific to the Dog Whisperer. :)

iceman said:
i still think that the scene where cartman thinks she is crying for him and it just cuts to the inside where she is getting nailed by the mover was one fo the funniest things ever.

I agree.

My favorite part of the new episode was the silly theme music to SuperNanny.

"Doodeeddoeeedollerduredee!"

I don't care what anyone says----- "The Losing Edge" has to be the greatest episode of South Park...............in like ever!!!

"You're the best around!!!!"

God----I laugh so hard every time I see that episode. It just does NOT get old...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Victor Von Doom said:
I don't care what anyone says----- "The Losing Edge" has to be the greatest episode of South Park...............in like ever!!!

God----I laugh so hard every time I see that episode. It just does NOT get old...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bullseye.
cartman_retard.jpg

Victor Von Doom said:

I loved the scene where they're dragging Stan's dad away into a police car. Anywhere children compete parents are bound to get violent.

"This is for what?! Arresting me for what?! I'm not allowed to stand up for myself?! I thought this was America! Huh? Isn't this America?! I'm sorry! I thought this was America!"

MaxwellSmart said:
I loved the scene where they're dragging Stan's dad away into a police car. Anywhere children compete parents are bound to get violent.

"This is for what?! Arresting me for what?! I'm not allowed to stand up for myself?! I thought this was America! Huh? Isn't this America?! I'm sorry! I thought this was America!"

"Is this a Communist country? Huh? I thought this was America?" :lol:

I also love how at the end they just pause his dad mid-air just like those 80s movies.

Last edited:

My sister just got Season 6,7, and 8 on DVD and I've been watching them non stop. So far I've watched:

"Asspen"
"Freak Strike"
"The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers"
"Krazy Kripples"
"South Park Is Gay!"
"Christian Rock Hard"
"Grey Dawn"
"All About Mormons?"
"Butt Out"
"Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset"
"Woodland Critter Christmas"

And that's just since last night. South Park is the best show on tv.

Latest posts

Back