South Park series discussion *spoilers*

Re: New Season of South Park

That was so much better than part 1 (which I also enjoyed). Best episode of the season.

The manatee thing was ****ing savage - true, though. That is how family guy writes. :D

The whole thing was brilliant, as was the terrorist's retaliation.

But man, I loved Kyle and Cartman's final battle. :lol:

Terrific conclusion.

And those bastards with that T&P opening... :lol:

so my friend started quoting the ending, and i didnt get it.

i worked through the episode. forgot all about it. i'm super pissed.

i foudn the al-queda cartoon on the net. (great) but i dont know if the whole episdoe is online.

You can get it at mrtwig.net (when it's back up) or torrentspy.com, no problem. :D

How do you think I, living in the UK, got to see it? :D

Bass said:
You can get it at mrtwig.net (when it's back up) or torrentspy.com, no problem. :D

How do you think I, living in the UK, got to see it? :D

Using your Nexus powers to teleport into Moonmaster's home, watch the episode, eat cake, make love, not rape, to young Moonie, and then teleport back, rewinding time to reclaim the key of knowledge, then using it to open the door to the TV realm, finding the South Park universe, replacing Kyle with yourself, then acting out the episode yourself.

ProjectX2 said:
Using your Nexus powers to teleport into Moonmaster's home, watch the episode, eat cake, make love, not rape, to young Moonie,...
I thought I felt something the other night...

ProjectX2 said:
Using your Nexus powers to teleport into Moonmaster's home, watch the episode, eat cake, make love, not rape, to young Moonie, and then teleport back, rewinding time to reclaim the key of knowledge, then using it to open the door to the TV realm, finding the South Park universe, replacing Kyle with yourself, then acting out the episode yourself.
.... uh, umm.... I think you need to get some help or something?

I have a feeling Matt and Tray were high when they came up with this...

I ****ing forgot it was on!:evil: I'll have to catch it later tonight.

This is the first time I heard the slang "minge" must be an aussie thing, Good episode but I was disappointed that they didn't play the Popeye music whenever Toweleeeeie got high.

Iceshadow said:
This is the first time I heard the slang "minge" must be an aussie thing, Good episode but I was disappointed that they didn't play the Popeye music whenever Toweleeeeie got high.
yeah me too must be a copyright thing

That episode was hilarious in the strangest possible way. I loved Geraldo's short appearance and Gary the *******'s death scene.

"Are we in Paris, Mingy?"
"Yeah, we're in Paris. Can't ya the Eiffel Tower?"
"I can see it!"
"Yeh can smell the fresh bread cookin'."
"Yes. Yes I can smell it!"

And Toweleeeeie coined the greatest insult ever.

"Well, you're a towel!"
"No, You're a towel!"
"No I'm not!"

Iceshadow said:

Minge is a very British term.

Also...

What. The. ****.

This episode was absolutely ****ing crazy. I... It just was surreal on every level. I mean... Oprah's minge and ******* working to ruin her career... AND WHY DO THEY HAVE BRITISH ACCENTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This episode had me laughing all the way through.

Matt and Trey are just having so much fun doing whatever the **** they want. They obviously wanted to wind down after Cartoon Wars. Good for them.

Is this the first episode where kyle, stan, cartman and kenny made no appearnce what so ever. Anyways it was ****ing hilarious

"Well, you're a beaner towel"

No, there were two others.

"Pip" and "Terence and Philip: Not Without My Anus".

Last edited:

Bass said:
Minge is a very British term.

Also...

What. The. ****.

This episode was absolutely ****ing crazy. I... It just was surreal on every level. I mean... Oprah's minge and ******* working to ruin her career... AND WHY DO THEY HAVE BRITISH ACCENTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

This episode had me laughing all the way through.

Matt and Trey are just having so much fun doing whatever the **** they want. They obviously wanted to wind down after Cartoon Wars. Good for them.
MmmKay, I was thinking about this episode and it just came to me, who Minge and Gary remind me of. Anyone else see Lock, Stock, And Two Smoking Barrels? They remind me of the two thieves Barry the Baptist hired to steal the guns. I know one of them was name Gary, but I can't remember the other.

Last edited:

Man I miss the first ten minutes but it was funny,
The guy hunting Man-bear-pig
"Is that a pig-bear-man?"
"dude did Cartman just **** treassure?"

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back