South Park series discussion *spoilers*

Re: New Season of South Park

I lost it when they finally moved to SF and the neighbor farted and then bent over to smell his own fart. And when he made that "Hannibal" noise............I was done for. :lol:

Kyle: So ahh what do you guys do for fun?
SF Kids: Well we drunk and do a lot of drugs, you want any acid?
Kyle: No we don't do that
SF Kids: Yeah we only do it to stann d our parents
Kyle's dad: Isn't it great to be among such enlightened people? *smells fart*
Kyle: ... maybe half a hit.
Ike: give me 3

Eh. The new one was OK. I noticed last season that every other episode was a laugh riot, while the other half are just amusing.

Hopefully next week is a winner. :)

This one was ****ing great, I love how their advertisements always throw me off. The animataion in the chase sequence was great. I really hope there is a part 2 and this wasnt another April Fools joke or what ever

Random said:
This one was ****ing great, I love how their advertisements always throw me off. The animataion in the chase sequence was great. I really hope there is a part 2 and this wasnt another April Fools joke or what ever

Agreed.
I really liked tonite's episode especially the whole everyone burying their heads in sand, and at the end telling Comedy Central not to puss out.:lol:

Iceshadow said:
Agreed.
I really liked tonite's episode especially the whole everyone burying their heads in sand, and at the end telling Comedy Central not to puss out.:lol:
I bet you the clip of mohammad will turn out to be Mohammad Ali, or that the writers are actually arab and are doings this to help insight war.

"We should stand up, sure its easy to believe in freedom of speech when we didnt have to do something, but then comes times when we must defend our beliefs and this is that time!"

"Yeah I like the whole burying my head in sand idea better"

funniest thing about the smug episode was:

"good fer youuu"
"theeeenx!"

the newest episode ruled hard. first we were a little disappointed that south park wasn't ripping into Family Guy enough, but Cartman getting super pissed off and basically raping the concept of how Family Guy works was priceless. I mean, I laugh at Family Guy, but I'm aware that it's all teh same throw-away jokes.

Cartman pwned family guy.......

"Don't you ever, EVER compare me to 'Family Guy,' you hear me Kyle? Compare me to 'Family Guy' again and so help me, I will kill you where you stand!"

I was laughing really hard throughout this entire episode. What a great day today has been. This episode was just superb.

My bet on the secret of the Family Guy writers is that they're... CRAB PEOPLE!

Also, the "Comedy Central puss out" thing is because CC has pulled two of their episodes last season - hence Cartman's theory on how to get a show cancelled by just pulling an episode or two.

I also loved the in-joke of everyone astonished at a ****ty, toilet humour cartoon portraying Mohammed, since this was obviously them talking about South Park itself, which had Mohammed in it in season 6 I think.

The 'car' chase was superb - the police car in particular had me howling.

But, as someone who really doesn't like Family Guy at all, I think they nailed why I think the show is ****, right on the head. It isn't well-written at all.

Apparently, there is a feud between the Simpsons and Family Guy, each taking a pot shot at each other, and it seems that South Park has joined against Family Guy - unless the Simpsons appear in the second episode, or the creators of Family Guy also are the creators of the Simpsons. I dunno.

I loved this episode. It was really funny.

*buries head in sand*

Bass said:
"One of us won't be able to be buried. Someone needs to volunteer."
"...I volunteer. I'll do it!"
"But Henry, you can't! You can't!"
"You must understand, I'm all she has."
"...

Who are those people?"

Bass said:
My bet on the secret of the Family Guy writers is that they're... CRAB PEOPLE!

That was the first thing I thought.:D

Bass said:
Apparently, there is a feud between the Simpsons and Family Guy, each taking a pot shot at each other, and it seems that South Park has joined against Family Guy - unless the Simpsons appear in the second episode, or the creators of Family Guy also are the creators of the Simpsons. I dunno.

South Park took the first shot at Simpsons ("Simpsons did it!"), and then Simpsons took a shot at them (they showed Cartman on Jerry Springer). The Simpsons also took the first shot at Family Guy, by calling Peter a plagerism of Homer, and Stan Smith (from American Dad) a knock off of Peter Griffen. Then Family Guy showed Stewie running over Homer, and finally we have last nights episode.

Iceshadow said:
That was the first thing I thought.:D

South Park took the first shot at Simpsons ("Simpsons did it!"), and then Simpsons took a shot at them (they showed Cartman on Jerry Springer). The Simpsons also took the first shot at Family Guy, by calling Peter a plagerism of Homer, and Stan Smith (from American Dad) a knock off of Peter Griffen. Then Family Guy showed Stewie running over Homer, and finally we have last nights episode.

Remember when Homer went to be a missionary to get away from PBS. Well the lady from PBS dissed FG at the end of the episode. Plus, I think Peter was in one of the Treehouses of Horror as a robot, but I never saw the episode.

As for last night's South Park: A-

Well, Family Guy has made fun of the Simpsons as well, I think it's arunning gag between the two shows.

I love this episode, I was watching it, and not very impressed until the freaking Big Wheel chase scene.

That was ****ing great. I laughed so hard during that

then the episode just was simply awesome.

CRAP I only saw the ending, but it was histerically

"I'm a pregnant american who isn't married"

"Lets crap on each other."

"That was way funnier than family guy"

Do you think that comedy censor was planned or if it really was a censorship?

Random said:
CRAP I only saw the ending, but it was histerically

"I'm a pregnant american who isn't married"

"Lets crap on each other."

"That was way funnier than family guy"

Do you think that comedy censor was planned or if it really was a censorship?

It comes on in a little (11:00 central time). And I think the censor was planned b/c they have shown Mohommed (that how you spell it?) before, in the Super Best Friends episode.

I liked how they made fun of themselves, saying how they had gotten too preachy and were always telling people what to do. Also, when Terrence and Phillip came on at the start, but then it turned out to be an April Fool's joke, they got me b/c I was wondering if they would pull something like that again.

"Cowabunga Mother****er.":lol: :lol:

Last edited:

I loved that ep...

Bart: I dunno, I'm a pretty bad kid. This one time, I cut the head off a statue..
Cartman: Ow wow man, thats hardcore. That like the time I didn't like this kid, so I ground up his parents and fed them to him as chilli....

The manatee thing was genius. :lol:

What I think is hilarious is how well they captured Family Guy's style, it was dead on. And Kyle's and Cartmen's final battle, they bust through the windows.

"Ow quit it kyle, uh ah ow, time out, t-time out, time out kyle uh uh ha, oh you just hit my balls Kyle, no, no hitting in the balls, ow oh time out. Ooh-okay you, you win Kyle, you win.... "*kicks him in the groin*

Latest posts

Back