South Park series discussion *spoilers*

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Who watched it last night?

"Helping people isn't important, Stan. Its figuring out who's to blame."

"We are reporting that 80 million people are dead in Beaverton. This is incredible, considering that they're are only 8,000 people in Beaverton."

"RUUUN! ITS GLOBAL WARMING!"

Re: New Season of South Park

moonmaster said:
Who watched it last night?

"Helping people isn't important, Stan. Its figuring out who's to blame."

"We are reporting that 80 million people are dead in Beaverton. This is incredible, considering that they're are only 8,000 people in Beaverton."

"RUUUN! ITS GLOBAL WARMING!"
"I broke the dam"

slimjim said:
"I broke the dam"
MILITARY GUY: "I see what you're saying. We all broke the dam."

RANDOM PERSON:"I broke the dam!"

STAN: "No, I really broke the dam."

STAN: "No, I stole a speed boat and accidentally crashed it into the dam."

STAN: "It blew up! I did it!"

STAN: "I ACTUALLY, PHYSICALLY BROKE THE ****ING DAM!"

Last edited:

I have JUST finished downloading it. I can't wait to watch it. :drooling:

South Park along with Family guy are the only shows that truely makes laugh out loud.

slimjim said:
"It was the crab people"

Are these the same crab people from the Queer Eye for the Straight Guy episode?

Yes

"Oh no its global warming run!"

Last edited:

Give me your Jew gold, Kyle!

This was brilliant.

I didn't see The Day After Tomorrow, and I can only assume, considering the huge pisstakes this episode does, that I was right in my reasons not to see it.

Cliched Dissenting Republican - :lol:

The episode on weds had soo many great lines. Plus I loved they way butter's parents acted. and I dont know why but when they were all argueing about what to do with the future telling device and cartman comes out of no where and says "think of the power!"
0_rofl.gif

"yeah there totally buying it *cough* *cough*"
0_rofl.gif

Last edited:

The gay marriage episode was another fine example of how south park accurately portrays the way americans act today, albeit through crazy circumstances. But the sad thing is, one could even see our stupid nation of doing something like that egg experiment someday, although way less like they did on the show.

The Ginger episode reminds me of the fact that for every brilliant SP episode that Trey and Matt crank out each week (cuz, most times, they do make episodes days before they air), there's always a slightly less funny one that makes little sense just around the corner.

ultimatedjf said:
The gay marriage episode was another fine example of how south park accurately portrays the way americans act today, albeit through crazy circumstances. But the sad thing is, one could even see our stupid nation of doing something like that egg experiment someday, although way less like they did on the show.

The Ginger episode reminds me of the fact that for every brilliant SP episode that Trey and Matt crank out each week (cuz, most times, they do make episodes days before they air), there's always a slightly less funny one that makes little sense just around the corner.
You're just saying that because you're a ****ing Ginger. GINGER! KILL HIM!

Once again another great episode. Tom Cruise coming out the closet was great. And is that what Scientologist really beleive?

I loved all the Mexicans. The mariachi band too. And the drawing of the kids was funny, especially Cartman's. I also liked the whale's "voice". But I think I may have woken my family up: during the entirety of the end credits where you just see the dead whale I laughed for so long.

Latest posts

Back