Spider-Man 2.1 extended DVD.

the watcher

The extended dvd will hit stores april 17th.
Source: http://www.davisdvd.com/news/dvd.html

spiderman2.jpg

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
can't find if it is coming out here :( oh well i have 3 region free dvd players I'll import

Random

Didn't **** any of those *****es
This is stupid. Its not like Lord of the Rings where there is two hours of footage that the director actually wanted in or a movie that was crappy because of idiotic producers.

Gideon Stargrave

Meh.

I didn't like Spider-man 2 the first time, so I probably won't like this one. Not to say that I won't buy it.

Lil Brother

Tch, I hate these things. You spend so much money on a DVD (well, a fair amount of it) and then two or so years later they put out another one with more stuff.

But, hey, that's what YouTube's for. I got a Collector's Box Set with tons of artwork, concept designs, and a re-print of ASM #50 packaged with it I bet this won't have. The 2.1 DVD will probably be half-assed anyway. And ever if it's not, I will refuse to acknowledge it.

Pretty cool cover, though. Much better than the one with MJ rubbing up again the way-too-muscular-armed Spider-Man on the widescreen DVD.

Last edited:

Gemini

Tch, I hate these things. You spend so much money on a DVD (well, a fair amount of it) and then two or so years later they put out another one with more stuff.

But, hey, that's what YouTube's for. I got a Collector's Box Set with tons of artwork, concept designs, and a re-print of ASM #50 packaged with it I bet this won't have. The 2.1 DVD will probably be half-assed anyway. And ever if it's not, I will refuse to acknowledge it.

Pretty cool cover, though. Much better than the one with MJ rubbing up again the way-too-muscular-armed Spider-Man on the widescreen DVD.

it'll probably come with a rebate for your ticket for Spider-Man 3, i hate rebate's to much hastle

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
it'll probably come with a rebate for your ticket for Spider-Man 3, i hate rebate's to much hastle

You do? but I thought you were a master Rebater :lol:

(sorry I had to)

Lil Brother

Masturdebator? That makes no sense either!

Your mastery on the English language and unique use of puns simply confounds me!

Edit: To clarify! I'm joking, not flaming. :D

Last edited:

the watcher

2.1? Why 2.1? Why not 2.5 like they did with X-Men 1 (X-Men 1.5)?

ERROR! ERROR!

DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!

You know I got a smilie of almost everthing but that... and that would be sooo cool to have. I hate you Ice for making me wish I had something I don't have. :x :cry:

the watcher

*Dances for hapiness*
h_dancing.gif

Ok, thats it... Come here you little...

I.. don't... see... you.. laughing... now.. you... little.... peice... of.. *******!!!!
YOU... think... your... so... much... better... don't you..... take this.... and that.....
and... this....

Punch.gif

Last edited:

ourchair

2.1? Why 2.1? Why not 2.5 like they did with X-Men 1 (X-Men 1.5)?
Because there will be four more new releases. Avi Arad and his gang are taking a page from the business plan of George Lucas.

Bass Version 2.0 said:
The sad thing is, I suspect that the producers of DVD movies consider it a pleasant surprise that people will go out of their way to buy multiple versions of the same movie just to get to certain region-exclusive content, just as music aficionados have purchased Japanese and European releases of albums they already own in the past.

I mean, it's not a premeditated thing this regionalized nefariousness, but it's not likely that they'll have any reason to take it back either.

Latest posts