Spider-Man 2.1 extended DVD.

Masturdebator? That makes no sense either!

Your mastery on the English language and unique use of puns simply confounds me!

I think this makes you a "cunning linguist"!
(Say THAT five times fast!!) :)

I wish that scene was in the original theatrical cut. J.K. Simmons is a total winner in all those films.

Wouldn't buy a DVD for it, though, but still.

look for that scene on youtube or something

Last edited:
I had cancelled this after paying (got money money back)

Bought it today and I watched the bonus disk on 2.1 (well some of it) They worked hard on dvds and what they said about the villains in Spider-man 3 makes me even more exited to see it.

Hearing them explain why Harry looks that way and how it has the razors on arms makes me think I might of misjudged the new goblin. It makes the most sense from a realistic stand point.

Sandman looks great (already knew that though) It is like just jumped out the comic but hearing them describe him as a good hearted made me think oh yes how can any one not think that will kick ***.

Venom let's face it I'm a "fanboy" and would watch it for him anyway. But love the descriptions of him how the describe the webbing on him and I loved hearing them call him "The most popular character in marvel comics" Ha take that Venom haters :lol:

Will share feelings on the actual film tomorrow sometime after I see it. Tomorrow = First movie + extras , 2.1 *insert bonus disk on normal 2* extras *insert bonus disk on 2.1* extras. Come friday I have strong feeling this film will be at least 4 out of 5 in my book

Just watched this tonight in preparation for seeing 3 tomorrow. I don't mind the added bits. The comic completist in me is glad to have it. But did you all know that the bank manager who turns down Aunt May's loan and sarcastically calls Peter a "hero" when he runs is Joel McHale from The Soup?!!

Just watched this tonight in preparation for seeing 3 tomorrow. I don't mind the added bits. The comic completist in me is glad to have it. But did you all know that the bank manager who turns down Aunt May's loan and sarcastically calls Peter a "hero" when he runs is Joel McHale from The Soup?!!

I just found out watching the soup, kinda weird when you just make those connections

I really liked it. Just as good, if not better than, the original. Actually, I pretty much agree with everything that guy in the review said (the one from IGN). And Spider-Man 2 is still better than Spider-Man 3.

Latest posts

Back