Spider-Man 2.1 extended DVD.

I'll still get it. I get all the extended special versions of Marvel's films.

And I don't see the big deal in rereleasing a film with extra stuff. Sure it's all done for the money.....but it's not like they released the regular DVD last month and are now epecting you to pony up $$$$ a few weeks later. Buy it just like you would any other DVD and keep it moving. It's only like $25 we're talking about here.

I'll still get it. I get all the extended special versions of Marvel's films.

And I don't see the big deal in rereleasing a film with extra stuff. Sure it's all done for the money.....but it's not like they released the regular DVD last month and are now epecting you to pony up $$$$ a few weeks later. Buy it just like you would any other DVD and keep it moving. It's only like $25 we're talking about here.
I'm actually not strongly against re-released films with special content. I was just being a smart mouth again.

What I AM against are DVDs with content 'exclusive to the European edition!' and all that clap trap.

I'm annoyed because down here in Region 4, we only get the popular "blockbuster" movies on DVDs. I want my [adult swim] DVDs.

I'm annoyed because down here in Region 4, we only get the popular "blockbuster" movies on DVDs. I want my [adult swim] DVDs.
Thank God for the very healthy bootleg market in the Philippines.

But hey, it's not like I'll ever see the complete box set of Firefly in wide release here. It's so crazy that even the pirates post the police raid schedules on Yahoo! Groups.

okay this isn't really about this S.E. but it's a Spider-Man 2 question and i didn't want to make such a collosal bump

according to a trivia poll on web.sm3thegame.com the punisher made a brief cameo in SM2 is this true? i am fairly certain it's not

okay this isn't really about this S.E. but it's a Spider-Man 2 question and i didn't want to make such a collosal bump

according to a trivia poll on web.sm3thegame.com the punisher made a brief cameo in SM2 is this true? i am fairly certain it's not

I highly doubt it

No, Wizard mag. comfermed that it was just a guy that kind of looked like Thomas Jane.

ordered this. April 23rd it comes out in uk not sure about the rest of the world.

so April 23rd and then again may 3rd i'll be watching spider-man 1 then 2.1

I watched the trailer for the on that site thanks

I'll watch the other clips on the dvd though.

8 minutes of added footage is that it? I was expecting at least 20 but 8? Is it really worth buying for 8 minutes and and a few little documentaries?

to late though already paid for mine

I watched the trailer for the on that site thanks

I'll watch the other clips on the dvd though.

8 minutes of added footage is that it? I was expecting at least 20 but 8? Is it really worth buying for 8 minutes and and a few little documentaries?

to late though already paid for mine

Well I'm getting it... not because of the extra 8 minutes or the extra stuff in the specal features. But because I was watching my copy of Spider-Man 2 and there something wrong with it now. It gets up to the scene just before the L, fight and it starts looking like a badly dubbed Japanese movie.

Only 8 minutes?

Pass.

Well I'm getting it... not because of the extra 8 minutes or the extra stuff in the specal features. But because I was watching my copy of Spider-Man 2 and there something wrong with it now. It gets up to the scene just before the L, fight and it starts looking like a badly dubbed Japanese movie.

Ah so I wasn't over reacting

8 minutes is just a rip-off

Well I just got done watching this and some of the new stuff was good and funny. The two fight scenes were extended by a few seconds. We had an alternate elevator scene, a few more extended almost pointless scenes and One scene that almost made me do a spit-take. We see spidey suiting up, then jump on to a desk. The camra pans out and we see it Jameson wearing the suit pretending to be Spidey as he smokes a cigar in his mouth, we then see Hoffmen, Betty, and Robbie peek threw the blinds and smirking.

We see spidey suiting up, then jump on to a desk. The camra pans out and we see it Jameson wearing the suit pretending to be Spidey as he smokes a cigar in his mouth, we then see Hoffmen, Betty, and Robbie peek threw the blinds and smirking.
I wish that scene was in the original theatrical cut. J.K. Simmons is a total winner in all those films.

Wouldn't buy a DVD for it, though, but still.

One scene that almost made me do a spit-take. We see spidey suiting up, then jump on to a desk. The camra pans out and we see it Jameson wearing the suit pretending to be Spidey as he smokes a cigar in his mouth, we then see Hoffmen, Betty, and Robbie peek threw the blinds and smirking.

Hahaha, that's in the novelization.:lol:

I bought this, and i liked the extra scenes the only thing that annoyed me was the elevator scene..... i did not like that guy with the whole clicking his fingers thing, the original was better, with the chafing

Latest posts

Back