Spider-Man Spider-Man Balloon Petition - Please Help!

techno

A few months ago, I wrote a petition on PetitionOnline.com with the intention of bringing the Spider-Man balloon back to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. My other option is to have a Marvel Comics-themed float put into the parade. Both options have received a lot of support, but I still need people to sign my petition. If you wish to help, please visit the following link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mrvl2099/petition.html

Once you have signed, please make it your business to pass the word along to other people so that they may have the chance to sign my petition as well. Also, please feel free to post whatever ideas or comments you may have regarding my petition. I am always looking for the input.

I signed. Don't know if this will do anything, but it's a better cause than that stupid "Bring the G back to UC" petition.

I helped, too.

I'd like to see it come back and more marvel characters as part of the parade. Even it's like the one from a long time ago that looked very.....weird, let's say. It was funny. :lol:

ProjectX2 said:
I signed. Don't know if this will do anything, but it's a better cause than that stupid "Bring the G back to UC" petition.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Okay, I'm lost. What exactly is the "bring back the G to UC petition" anyway? I honestly don't get it.

ProjectX2 said:
"Bring the G back to UC" petition.
Ha! Who is signing that?! Anyway, there is no Thanksgiving day parade in my hometown. So F Spidey. and G.

Last edited:
techno said:
A few months ago, I wrote a petition on PetitionOnline.com with the intention of bringing the Spider-Man balloon back to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. My other option is to have a Marvel Comics-themed float put into the parade. Both options have received a lot of support, but I still need people to sign my petition. If you wish to help, please visit the following link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/mrvl2099/petition.html

Once you have signed, please make it your business to pass the word along to other people so that they may have the chance to sign my petition as well. Also, please feel free to post whatever ideas or comments you may have regarding my petition. I am always looking for the input.

I'll sign it, but only if you can promise me the Spider-Man balloon will crash into a streetlight, thus causing said streetlight to fall on a little girl's head.

What? It happened last year, I just can't remember the balloon that caused it.

DIrishB said:
causing said streetlight to fall on a little girl's head.
What Spidey is a kid killer now? Jameson was right about this guy.

Last edited:
techno said:
Okay, I'm lost. What exactly is the "bring back the G to UC petition" anyway? I honestly don't get it.
There was a guy named GMaster who gots banned... no one likes him

Random said:
There was a guy named GMaster who gots banned... no one likes him

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Random.

UPDATE: The current total is now...252 signatures! Let's keep it up!

(And by the way, that balloon will not cause an accident, so please get that out of your mind, DIrishB. The balloon that caused an accident last year was the M&Ms balloon.)

techno said:

(And by the way, that balloon will not cause an accident, so please get that out of your mind, DIrishB. The balloon that caused an accident last year was the M&Ms balloon.)
Yeah I remember hearing they cut to footage from last year's parade when that happen

techno said:

That was it. But why is the M&Ms balloon any more or less likely to cause an accident like that? They're all huge, helium filled balloons...a big gust of wind comes along and those things are going off course...with more than enough force to cause some minor damage, as the M&Ms balloon incident of last year showed us.

Anyway, I was only making a joke in the first place, I'm all for a Spider-Man balloon thingy.

DIrishB said:
That was it. But why is the M&Ms balloon any more or less likely to cause an accident like that? They're all huge, helium filled balloons...a big gust of wind comes along and those things are going off course...with more than enough force to cause some minor damage, as the M&Ms balloon incident of last year showed us.

Anyway, I was only making a joke in the first place, I'm all for a Spider-Man balloon thingy.

Thank you, DIrishB. You know, the more I think about it, I don't think it's actually the balloons that cause the accidents, but the wind itself! I mean, if there wasn't any wind blowing, these balloons wouldn't go off course to begin with. Am I right? Maybe they just need to make the balloons more "wind-resistant," so to speak, if that is possible.

I PROPOSE A PAUSE ON THIS WAR ON TERRORISM, AND COMMENCE OUR WAR ON WIND!

Friggin' M&Ms... why are they so hard to peel?

Latest posts

Back