Spider-Man Spider-Man: HoM disscusion with #1-3 recap. (SPOILERS)

Weird. He didn't even make a yiddish-laden complaint-joke?

I think it was to show a level of uncomfort in his new life, a subconsious unwillingness to accept his new world and atepmt to disrupt it.

Baxter said:
I think it was to show a level of uncomfort in his new life, a subconsious unwillingness to accept his new world and atepmt to disrupt it.
Wow, good answer. I probably woulda just gone with "Nope".

:lol:

Pandrio said:
So, who got Issue #4, I just read it today and thought it was pretty good, but not as good as the last one.
I changed it. It now says "discusion with #1-3 recap".

And I got the issue. It was really good, and crazy. "Thwip".

I will post a recap later on.

I liked the twist ending of number 3, but then number 4 was just a waste of time......... like nothing happened except they got the journel......... i was really let down by this.....
I'm looking forward to seeing it end now....
Fantastic four (house of m) is still best at the moment :)

Pandrio said:
So no one cares except Ice and me?:? :?

Issue 1 was ok, but a little too kooky for my tastes.

icemastertron said:
Elaborate.

Too much weird, backward stuff going on, and just wasn't interesting to me. JJJ as his assistant, etc.

I read it once and didn't pick it up again, so I don't remember much else than the impression it left on me.

UltimateE said:
Too much weird, backward stuff going on, and just wasn't interesting to me. JJJ as his assistant, etc.

I read it once and didn't pick it up again, so I don't remember much else than the impression it left on me.
When the TPB comes out, give it a look through. It definetly gets better beyond the first issue.

Shihad said:
I liked the twist ending of number 3, but then number 4 was just a waste of time......... like nothing happened except they got the journel
And there was all that talk about the Green Goblin and 616... don't forget that.

From what i can understand is like the journel is from 616 before house of m stuff, i dunno see how it ends........ i'm sure it will end with more questions then answers.......

Shihad said:
From what i can understand is like the journel is from 616 before house of m stuff, i dunno see how it ends........ i'm sure it will end with more questions then answers.......
Yeah, that's what I think too.

Latest posts

Back