Spider-Man Spider-Man Loves Mary Jane series discussion *spoilers*

Wha?

Do you mean the art, because I like it a lot. He's no Tak, but it works well enough, I think.

I didn't hate the art, but it wasn't quite up to standards. I'm REALLY tired of Harry, and it upsets me that he's dating Mary Jane again.

The parts with Firestar were teh awesome though :rockon:

So, the new artist. He's not better than Tak. And he's definately not worse in any way. He's just different. And not only that... but I didn't miss Tak. I can't say that without the implication of some kind of joy he's gone, but that is not it at all. I love Tak's art, but I don't miss him. It's like... Hahn is different, and that's okay. I've never been so completely fine with a change. It just feels like it's the same book as always, but the art has changed.

I still love all of it. :D

So, the new artist. He's not better than Tak. And he's definately not worse in any way. He's just different. And not only that... but I didn't miss Tak. I can't say that without the implication of some kind of joy he's gone, but that is not it at all. I love Tak's art, but I don't miss him. It's like... Hahn is different, and that's okay. I've never been so completely fine with a change. It just feels like it's the same book as always, but the art has changed.

I still love all of it. :D

I didn't really dig the story of this issue. Mary Jane's "lets just mess around" attitude with Harry is really bothering me for some reason.

Anyone read the new issue? It was ok, but the art was seriously terrible. I miss Takahashi.

Really? I like the art a lot, even though it was better in the previous issue.

Not sure I'm liking the character of Felicia, but it was still a great read nonetheless. I really would like to find out who's going to take over for McKeever in a couple of issues.

4/5

Poor Firestar!

And Harry is so pwning Mary Jane! This won't go well!

I'm such a little girl.

:D

The OMG-Harry-is-being-trained-to-be-a-manipulative-*******-by-his-father moment was FANTASTIC.

I love this series SO much.

#19 was good, as always, but I'm very sad that McKeever's last issue is up next (*****es better enjoy him on Teen Titans! :evil: ). I was also let down that the shady-Harry subplot from last issues's cliffhanger wasn't followed up on.

4/5

I really liked the solution they made for Flash. That was a great gesture and exactly what he needed.

I love this comic.

Okay, I'm really interested to know how this title has so many guys into it. What's the concept and premise behind it? How's the quality of the trades? (I assume they come in the manga-sized fully colored trades ala Runaways "season one", but I could be entirely mistaken).

I don't have such a good impression of girl-targeted comics by Marvel, but I know Marvel treats its girls better than DC does at times. I mean, at least not too many of them end up chopped up and in a refrigerator I guess.

I'm currently broke and unemployed, but I'm willing to put my money down on this from all the excited babble it's getting! :lol:

Basically it's all about Mary Jane trying to get it on with Spider-Man. So each issue, she gets another round of plastic surgery, and sleeps with guys with huge schlongs in preparation for Spider-Meat. It's pretty damn hot.

Basically it's all about Mary Jane trying to get it on with Spider-Man. So each issue, she gets another round of plastic surgery, and sleeps with guys with huge schlongs in preparation for Spider-Meat. It's pretty damn hot.
And best of all, she's underage.

Latest posts

Back