Spider-Man Spider-Man. The musical. I'm not kidding.

Comic fans love to complain about everything. :x Yeah, it's not going to be a great piece of art, but it's not like we're having a sing-along issue of Amazing Spider-Man (which would be cool, but whatever). For some reason, I doubt someone will drag people that don't want to see it to New York and force you to watch this with your eyes stapled open.

It sounds kooky. How could Spider-Man singing not be funny? XD

Last edited:
Comic fans love to complain about everything. :x Yeah, it's not going to be a great piece of art, but it's not like we're having a sing-along issue of Amazing Spider-Man (which would be cool, but whatever). For some reason, I doubt someone will drag people that don't want to see it to New York and force you to watch this with your eyes stapled open.

It sounds kooky. How could Spider-Man singing not be funny? XD

my biggest complaint is ..... I can't see it :lol:

I saw EXACTLY the same thing here in the Philippines at Alabang Town Center, though I'm not sure if that was the Chessington World of Adventures people. It isn't out of the realm of possibility though.

Remember how there's a very tall ladder and a goon falls off it and 'dies' by landing in a crash mat?

What I find even more annoying than people who think it's "wrong" for Spider-Man to become a musical, is the stuck up theatre aficionadoes AND theatre professionals are acting like Spider-Man: The Musical is essentially violating their industry and art.

That's like thinking that creating a musical adaptation of the Gospel of Matthew is spitting into the Bible.

What I find even more annoying than people who think it's "wrong" for Spider-Man to become a musical, is the stuck up theatre aficionadoes AND theatre professionals are acting like Spider-Man: The Musical is essentially violating their industry and art.

That's like thinking that creating a musical adaptation of the Gospel of Matthew is spitting into the Bible.

Maybe they'd cut it some slack if Spider-Man got AIDS.

Maybe they'd cut it some slack if Spider-Man got AIDS.
Pffft.

If theatre professionals were being snobbish because they were all about high art and 'social issues' then they wouldn't have inflicted Cats upon the world for nearly two decades.

Latest posts

Back